User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 5: "The City That Dares Not Sleep"

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 7.6K users

Whoa is it time for one of these already? Probably not, but here it is anyway.

So yeah, July's pretty close to done so it's time for the Final Count..down... thread. Hm. I didn't expect to go there at all. My apologies.

I'm Jake, and as many of you guys know from elsewhere on the forums, I wear quite a few hats around the TTG offices. The last few months, I have been fortunate enough to wear the hat of "director" for the final chapter of The Devil's Playhouse, "The City That Dares Not Sleep.".

I'll be hanging around this thread for between now and release, answering questions and dropping amazingly obscure, indecipherable, impenetrable, mind-rending hints about the final episode. Which you guys will surely figure out within like ten minutes, causing me to freak out thinking I've unwittingly spoiled the season finale for you. Fortunately, you'll then inevitably second guess yourselves and get it all horribly wrong a few days after that.

The episode was written and designed by Chuck Jordan (writer/designer/director of The Penal Zone, and lord overseer of the whole season), who is enjoying his new exotic life outside the office (which means he's probably at home on his couch playing Limbo on XBLA), but hopefully he can be coaxed into stopping by as well to help field things, too.

So yeah, the questions, the speculating: Fire away!

Uhhh, uhhh, bullet points.... Stemmle had all those cool bullet points. Dammit. Bullets.

I am less prepared than Mike "Master of the Countdown Thread" Stemmle, if you didn't notice. My bullet points, however, far outclass those of any prior thread. Feast:

[LIST]
[*]It's the last episode of the season.
[*]It features some very nice decorative clocks and lamps which I think you'll enjoy.
[/LIST]

What more do you need to know?

594 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment