65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Fazz said: I'm not sure I understood... it was more like healing?

It was sort of a cross between healing and cloning.

Max's body was re-created from the mushed up remains Sam had been carrying around. It is ambiguous as to whether this was literal reconstruction or mere cloning from the DNA. Then his spirit, which was in Sam's hand, was put back into the body.

I suspect the whole Momma Bosco getting her body back via cloning is a nod to this.

• @The-J23 said: The comic is called "Bad Day on the Moon" if you want to check it out.

Thanks. I'll wait that the Season 3 DVD comes out to order it and Surfin' in the Highway (cause it IS on Surfin' in the Highway... right?)

• Its max from 102, in episode 204 sam and max go back in time and meet sam and max from 102 who steal the time machine, so after sam and max from 204 repeat the whole year a while later the duplicate sam and max go off on their own adventures using the time elevator, and thats the duplicate max at the end of 305

• @Fazz said: Thanks. I'll wait that the Season 3 DVD comes out to order it and Surfin' in the Highway (cause it IS on Surfin' in the Highway... right?)

yes, it is.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

It was also recreated in one of the animated TV episodes. (episode 3, aired with "They Came from Down There")

Add Comment