65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @russell19831983 said: Its max from 102, in episode 204 sam and max go back in time and meet sam and max from 102 who steal the time machine, so after sam and max from 204 repeat the whole year a while later the duplicate sam and max go off on their own adventures using the time elevator, and thats the duplicate max at the end of 305

That is perfect, actually. Though does anyone remember exactly what happened to 102 Sam and Max in 204? Were their fates actually explained in 204?

• @Jake said: You'd accept a clone Max made from nothing but his DNA, but you won't accept a Max who has been with Sam his whole life, except for a couple of years when the time stream got screwed up, where both friends realized they had to kill the other to save the world? Bold!

EXACTLY! And my theory goes this time they are going to be more friends than ever because they already know how is lose eachother!

Also, I'm with Cheri. Max has a short-term memory for something.

"AH! GIANT TALKING DOG!"

• @tredlow said: That is perfect, actually. Though does anyone remember exactly what happened to 102 Sam and Max in 204? Were their fates actually explained in 204?

The last you see of the Season One versions of Sam & Max, they steal the time machine (which they think is "their" time machine) and escape from the spaceship right before the Season Two Sam & Max can get it. We have no idea from there what their adventures are until a season and a half later when that Max appears alone in the elevator in 305.

• @Jake said: The last you see of the Season One versions of Sam & Max, they steal the time machine (which they think is "their" time machine) and escape from the spaceship right before the Season Two Sam & Max can get it. We have no idea from there what their adventures are until a season and a half later when that Max appears alone in the elevator in 305.

So... we don't know whether Max's story is true... I think I better call Flint Paper. :cool:

• @Jake said: The last you see of the Season One versions of Sam & Max, they steal the time machine (which they think is "their" time machine) and escape from the spaceship right before the Season Two Sam & Max can get it. We have no idea from there what their adventures are until a season and a half later when that Max appears alone in the elevator in 305.

Sounds like a possible plot for season 4!

• @Zonino said: Sounds like a possible plot for season 4!

There were definite possible plots for Season Three where alternate timeline Sam & Max were more heavily involved, but it seemed way too convoluted even compared to what the designers did do.

• @Jake said: There were definite possible plots for Season Three

Could we someday know them? :) I would love to.

Add Comment