User Avatar Image

Items on store: Limited time?

posted by Javi-Wan Kenobi on - last edited - Viewed by 106 users

I'm saving a 20% discount code I got for a big merchandise buy I plan to do near Christmas (or if and when a new game is released).
But I fear some of the items I want to buy may be limited editions and they dissapear from the store soon.
So I'd like to know if some of these items have expiration date, or even if they don't have an expiration date per se, they are actually limited editions and are likely to run out soon:[LIST][*]Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Poster Print (signed)
[*]The Devil's Playhouse Movie Poster Set - 5 in All
[*]Sam & Max San Diego Comic-Con '92 T-Shirt
[*]Strong Bad T-Shirt
[*]Space Wolf T-Shirt
[*]Gnome T-Shirt[/LIST]

EDIT: Well, anyway, now I realize that in a couple of days you will be announcing that new game. It's very likely that you open the preorder for that game real soon, so I think I'll use the code (and buy the bunch of mechandise) then

3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In the past when coupon codes were going to expire, they made announcements warning everyone about it in the forums and on the blog. So I imagine you will get some sort of warning if you need to use your coupon code before you lose it.

• @Steve2000 said: In the past when coupon codes were going to expire, they made announcements warning everyone about it in the forums and on the blog. So I imagine you will get some sort of warning if you need to use your coupon code before you lose it.

You didn't understood correctly the question. I'm not asking when the coupon expire (I already know it: December 31, 2010), but when (if anytime) the shop items expire,

• As far as I know, none of the items mentioned are for a limited time. However, we might run out from time to time but we will restock as soon as possible.

Add Comment