User Avatar Image

Could It Be?

posted by Nintendo Boy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 437 users

The homestarrunner.com site hasn't been updated with a new toon since November 2nd. Now I may be over/under thinking this, or just plain jumping to conclusions. But since the website hasn't been updated with a toon in a while, doesn't that make a slight possibility that they could be working on a Season 2 for SBCG4AP? It happen during 2007/2008ish. Could it be happening now, is the long wait over, is there something new on the rise, Are hremails sbemails? Uhhh, can you say: MIND BLOW!

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @ted12 said: The site hasn't been updated since the first of december. It's now the 26th. WTF?!?

ted12: I want toons
    BrothasChaps: But there is a new baby on the scene that we really need to attend to, we have real lives and a real new baby to deal with.
    ted12: Apparently I don't care or didn't bother to read what has been posted numerous times in this thread.

• @ted12 said: The site hasn't been updated since the first of december. It's now the 26th. WTF?!?

Closer, but 25 days is still less than a month.

• I say we wait until the end of March or June. Either way, it's just a matter of getting stuff together. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd do a farewell toon. Or maybe I would be surprised.

• [quote=ben again;231740]Oh, no! I'm loosing my love for homestar! Aaaauugh!!![/quote] Code red! Code red!

• On the Homestar Runner updates, Matt Chapman is taking a break from Homestar Runner to make a stopmotion movie called "Monster Safari" with Craig Zobel. It takes 2 Chaps to make a series. It has a 2012 release date, so don't hold your breath for anything new for awhile.

Now Matt Chapman does the voices, so there's no chance of a new season of SBCG4AP being made while he's busy.

I can possibly imagine Mike animating several episodes to have his brother do the voices for when he's done, or perhaps he was forced to get a desk job.

• According to the site, it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

• @markphil said: According to the site, it was updated on November 19, and they're probably just taking a break for Thanksgiving or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

I'm sure they must have Thanksgiving dinners to go to and stuff.

Isn't thanksgiving in november?

• @LikaLaruku said: On the Homestar Runner updates, Matt Chapman is taking a break from Homestar Runner to make a stopmotion movie called "Monster Safari" with Craig Zobel. It takes 2 Chaps to make a series. It has a 2012 release date, so don't hold your breath for anything new for awhile.

Now Matt Chapman does the voices, so there's no chance of a new season of SBCG4AP being made while he's busy.

I can possibly imagine Mike animating several episodes to have his brother do the voices for when he's done, or perhaps he was forced to get a desk job.

Getting off topic: wouldn't that be a great plot for SBCG4AP Season 2?

• Nonsense, we all know that we're getting the adventures of Pom Pom and Marzipan with a special Powered by The Cheat season as well.

• @markphil said: or doing the Thanksgiving toon which might be out this week.

What?

Add Comment