User Avatar Image

iTunes

posted by ffc82 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

Anyone know when its going to be on iTunes really want it for my iPhone?

Thanks

113 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's a preview of the iTunes page on the Apple site (link here) with a release date of the 2nd of September (so tomorrow).

Apologies to anyone at Telltale if I'm jumping the gun here.

• Its available in Germany but i will wait. I hate the fact that this game is not an universal app and the iphone version has no retina display support. I cant believe this! The iPhone 4 is out for month and there is still no retina support?

I'am really dissapointed in you, Telltale. There was never an update for Sam and Max or W & G. I dont think we will see an update on this game, too. I expected more from you.

• @SaschaW said: the iphone version has no retina display support. I cant believe this! The iPhone 4 is out for month and there is still no retina support?

Yes, how dare you not support a feature that only one SKU of iPod/iPhone is even capable of using at the moment, and has only been out for barely 3 months! :rolleyes:

• But it cant be a huge problem because those graphics are already available in a huge resolution (iPad). Three Month are ages in the world of videogames and apps. Look at new gameloft or EA games. They always support the retina display from the beginning (since last month). And if there is no support from the beginning, there will be an update. But like i said before, telltale never submitted an update before.

At this point its not an excuse that only one device is compatible with those graphics.

I love telltale. Bought every game since Sam and Max Season 1 but this is weak for a such an awesome company. sam and max has huge framerate issues. There was never an update. Its been out for 4 month. Telltale needs to step up their game on those iOS devices.

• Just so you know, it's available on the UK iTunes store. £2.99? I think you've got a buyer here! (that's the iPhone version btw, it's £3.99 for iPad version)

• @SaschaW said: But it cant be a huge problem because those graphics are already available in a huge resolution (iPad). Three Month are ages in the world of videogames and apps. Look at new gameloft or EA games. They always support the retina display from the beginning (since last month). And if there is no support from the beginning, there will be an update. But like i said before, telltale never submitted an update before.

At this point its not an excuse that only one device is compatible with those graphics.

I love telltale. Bought every game since Sam and Max Season 1 but this is weak for a such an awesome company. sam and max has huge framerate issues. There was never an update. Its been out for 4 month. Telltale needs to step up their game on those iOS devices.

They had to completely rework the entire game's graphics in order to even be on the iPhone in the first place, you don't think it would take even more tinkering to add Retina support?

• On the eve of it's release, I have just one thing to say...

Higgins was most definitely the millionaire and Magnum's true employer on Magnum P.I.

There. I got it off my chest.

• Woohoo! In the US on iPhone, Puzzle Agent is out for $4.99!!!!! :D

Add Comment