User Avatar Image

Sam and Max The City That Dares Not Sleep

posted by Akkml on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users

Okay I got featherly to lay the egg and have corndogs, however i am unable to get satan to go away so i can get the vegetable oil anyone have any ideas?

117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If that is the case, that is much too picky. Obviously I'm still going through them too quickly.

Edit: Phew, finally. There is a slightly audible vinyl crackle at the end of each section, so maybe you really need to wait to hear that stop, but it's not very noticable.

• Yeah, I'm not sure what to say. What I did was I watched my PS3, and once the HDD light finally stopped flashing like drunk college girls in front of a camera, I hit X to hear the next clip or Square to go to my inventory and put on a new record. Takes a while but it worked eventually.

• Good to see that this is the case. :) Perhaps we can spread it around to Gamefaqs and to PS3 trophies? It might be helpful...

EDIT: I've posted this as a glitch on gamefaqs so hopefully it will get round...

• i just got the destroyer robot and am still stuck in the clone chamber.
    I tried going through the mole tunnels but sam still says that he doesn't have time to wander the tunnels.
    I also didn't get the whole girl stinky taking skunkape for a ride messages (just the whole granite projection, fog, scam that flint was telling me about).
    someone else suggested to just use the tunnels, being that i can't does that mean that im stuck on a bug?

• @ztide said: i still can't go through the tunnels even after getting the destroyer.
    sam still says that this is no time to be wandering around mole tunnels

never mind.
    apparently due to horrible camera angles, there are actually 3 tunnels, the left 2 (can only see one of them) don't allow me to walkthrough, but the right one does

• I'm gonna need a video of someone getting to the cloning facility. I can't get there without one.

• @CannonMan said: I'm gonna need a video of someone getting to the cloning facility. I can't get there without one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Quadsux#p/u/5/LaWxTEa8u7o

At about 10 minutes, he heads to the cloning chamber.

• He is meant to be male and to be no hen, right? So why is he supposed to lay an egg?

• @Torte said: He is meant to be male and to be no hen, right? So why is he supposed to lay an egg?

its not meant to make sense, also in 205 he lays an egg and you use it in 204 due to time travel. We also don't have talking dogs, rabbits, moles, sentient bacteria, chickens, living statues, moia heads, also we can't drive to the moon, so a male chicken laying an egg isn't unlikely in that world.

Add Comment