User Avatar Image

The legendary Sam & Max fanart

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 43.9K users

Hey, there's a Monkey Island thread for it. I figure there's gotta be some Sam & Max fanart.
Post your Sam & Max stuff here!
Here's the first one I did with my tablet.
Max.jpg
Another.
Clothes.jpg
And I won't directly post this one, because it has blood in it.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/Iceboxme/Maxofviolence.jpg

3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Cheri said: Oh hush, yours is much more impressive. Looks more monstery.

Oh shush you, yours has more kick in it. I love it. Either way, thanks a lot!

• @SunnyGuy said: Sal looks great, I'd say it came out much better.

I've been wanting to post this one for a while, finally got to uploading it.
    mourning_a_friend____by_thesunnyguy-d2xuhttp://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Mourning-a-friend-177791588#top

Those awesome Samcthlulus made me want to see if I can draw one too, though I don't even know where to even begin to make it look like an Eldricht abomination other than tentacles on the nose, any ideas? ~__~

DESOTO IS NOT DEAD...
    1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

• The old DeSoto, the one that they had during the comics, cartoon, and Hit the Road, not the one in the Telltale games. I'm pretty sure something happened to it because of the "Sam:Remember our old car Max? Max: I said I was sorry." conversation >_>

• @SunnyGuy said: The old DeSoto, the one that they had during the comics, cartoon, and Hit the Road, not the one in the Telltale games. I'm pretty sure something happened to it because of the "Sam:Remember our old car Max? Max: I said I was sorry." conversation >_>

It didn't die, it got towed.

• Well, I didn't know that, where did they say that? If that's the case just imagine Alternate Sam and Alternate Max somehow got it back during their adventures and somehow broke it or something >_>

Edit: You know what? After thinking a bit I decided I'll just make it the beginning of a story. It'll be either a comic or a fanfic, whatever I find easier.

• ALL ABOARD THE BOAT TO HADES!!!
    SMhadesboat.jpg
    (Give me a break with the character designs, I was at school and had no character reference at my hand)
    Still, I decided to honor the bloodbath that was The Devil's Playhouse in a lighthearted tone. I'm pretty sure Max Prime will be having a ball in hell (much to Satan and Jurgen's dismay)

Also, at school I made two other little drawings:

Some Flaming Max Heads

And for the heck of it:
    img006.jpgWhat Time is It?... (Yeaaaah, I REALLY need mental help, don't I?)l

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Captain Viku said: ALL ABOARD THE BOAT TO HADES!!!
    SMhadesboat.jpg
    (Give me a break with the character designs, I was at school and had no character reference at my hand)
    Still, I decided to honor the bloodbath that was The Devil's Playhouse in a lighthearted tone. I'm pretty sure Max Prime will be having a ball in hell (much to Satan and Jurgen's dismay)

That is awesome, but it's missing Alt. Sam/ Samthulu. I just love how the Maxes are EXCITED to be on that boat. Also, Grandpa Stinky's body's death glare.

• Those two pics are awesome, clone Sam is just adorable XD

• @Captain Viku said: ALL ABOARD THE BOAT TO HADES!!!
    SMhadesboat.jpg

You forgot the Narrator! He should be riding the Devil Boat too! Nice touch putting the random Samulacra in the innertube, though.

• @Captain Viku said: ALL ABOARD THE BOAT TO HADES!!!
    SMhadesboat.jpg

I love it. While I want to believe Giant Monster Max is hanging out with Giant Monster Sam in the little heaven of the Giant Monsters, because Giant monsters always goes to heaven.

And now, a shameless plug:

snm___freelance_shinsengumi_by_ginny_n-d

Add Comment