User Avatar Image

Ordered two, received one - [issue-33321]

posted by stuckie on - last edited - Viewed by 133 users

Hey,

I've sent a support request off, but it may be stuck in the backlog so hopefully someone else can shed some light while the TellTale team rake through the tickets :)

I ordered two Monkey Island Deluxe Editions, but only received the one in the box that came earlier this week. Seeing as they just seem to be starting to ship out, perhaps it's only one per customer just now till they can sort out all the backlog? Or perhaps they were shipped separately and I have to go lynch the Royal Mail postman?

I'm not too worried, as long as the other one shows up eventually.

Thanks in Advance,
Steven Campbell

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Looks like we made a mistake. Sorry about that. The 2nd Deluxe Edition is on the way and a reply to your ticket coming soon.

Thanks,
    bonnie

• Ah, that's great :)

Thank you very much,
    Steven Campbell

• Interesting, that one single post in the forums gets answered in one day, but my support ticket [issue-32846] is waiting in the queue since june. My patience soon is at an end. I ordered three DVDs and got one, although the delivery note sais 3. Don't take it personally, but next week I will request buyer protection at paypal.

• forenbenutzer,
    Seems my boss answered your support message on June 30th. I will send that along to your PM.

Cheers,
    bonnie

• Well i have the same problem only received 1 of each item i ordered twice of, but i just send a mail to support so hopefully the backlog isn't to big :P

• Same here, received one, email and invoice states 2???

• User Avatar Image
    Wyn

I've had the same issue with my order for ToMI and have sent several emails about the problem but never had a reply.

I have the order number and confirmation email, which does list me as having ordered two copies. Please can you sort this out for me.

• I won't get the rest, and my money is away, because "the shop system had some errors"... Never again any telltale game.

• User Avatar Image
    Wyn

@Wyn said: I've had the same issue with my order for ToMI and have sent several emails about the problem but never had a reply.

I have the order number and confirmation email, which does list me as having ordered two copies. Please can you sort this out for me.

I've written to you several times now and I've been to the forums and
    listed my problems here also. Not once have you replied to my queries
    or addressed the issue.

Please can you address these issues immediately. I've been trying to
    sort this issue out for nearly a year now and it's beginning to annoy me.

As things stand, I will never buy another game from telltale games, you don't take care of issues. I've wasted time trying to get the issue resolved and lost money buying two copies of a game.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Wyn said: I've written to you several times now and I've been to the forums and
    listed my problems here also. Not once have you replied to my queries
    or addressed the issue.

Please can you address these issues immediately. I've been trying to
    sort this issue out for nearly a year now and it's beginning to annoy me.

As things stand, I will never buy another game from telltale games, you don't take care of issues. I've wasted time trying to get the issue resolved and lost money buying two copies of a game.

If you've had the issue for nearly a year when the DVD has only been available for pre-order for less than 6 months, you probably only bought the downloads and not the physical copies.
    Does your invoice mention a DVD (or maybe say standard edition or Deluxe Edition) or does it just say "Tales of Monkey Island"?
    Do you have two sets of serial numbers for the episodes on your My Telltale page?
    If so, the issue is different and you should write to support again to get a new ticket number.
    Additionally, you can post your ticket number in this thread, which Telltale monitors more closely than others.
    good luck!

Add Comment