32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I agree. On a side note why have you got a spoiler tag in a forum that points out that there is spoilers? Also this forum discusses the end of the episode so they would have seen everything you've covering up with spoiler tags anyway.

• Wait... what?! There are two endings?!

• Apparently, there are three.

• @bobtheskutter said: Wait... what?! There are two endings?!

Oh yes. Two endings and one is slightly different if you don't pick up Sam Jr. before Max goes bye bye.
    Dammit! I want my Max! Season 4 has so much potential. Can't wait to see a trailer of what Tell Tale's got cookin'.

• @Gohaku said: Oh yes. Two endings and one is slightly different if you don't pick up Sam Jr. before Max goes bye bye.

Times like this I wish I saved games... Ah well.

• @bobtheskutter said: Times like this I wish I saved games... Ah well.

Well it's pretty simple; just get to the part where you choose between Recall Adventuring or Recall Crime Fighting.
    Recall Adventuring is the one affected by picking up Sam Jr. as far as I know.

I just realized I completed 2 seasons in a month...
    Overload....O_o

• I'd describe it as disappointing, since considering how short the rest of the game was, I'd been expecting a whole new round of puzzles after the "credits". In the past two seasons, the final episode was longer than the earlier ones. 305 seemed like a half-length episode, with none of the puzzles taking more than a few minutes to stumble through.

What's with this two paths thing? Are there any more puzzles, or is it just minor changes. At what point in the game does the choice come up? I don't really remember, since at the time I thought it was just another pointless dialog tree.

Add Comment