3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Seeing all these awesome Monster Sams sort of put me off doing one, I had the idea first time I heard Max say it but now I'm not sure anymore ^^;

I also had a weird idea of a fan comic based on past Max's side of the story but I've never really done much in the way of a full length fan comic... heck I've never done a full length comic!

• @SillyStell said: Seeing all these awesome Monster Sams sort of put me off doing one, I had the idea first time I heard Max say it but now I'm not sure anymore ^^;

Yeah, me too. Not only because they're better than whatever I had in mind, but because the only thing I seem to come up with is like a combination of the drawings here -___-

• User Avatar Image
    Sal

@SillyStell said: Seeing all these awesome Monster Sams sort of put me off doing one, I had the idea first time I heard Max say it but now I'm not sure anymore ^^;

I also had a weird idea of a fan comic based on past Max's side of the story but I've never really done much in the way of a full length fan comic... heck I've never done a full length comic!

You know what. You should do it. Go for the full length comic! And it will be great, I'm sure. If you believe, you can do anything. :)

• It's nice to see each individual take on Electromagnetic Monster Sam. C'mon, enrich our enjoyment of this thread! ;)

I think the ones posted so far are brilliant, btw.

• @SillyStell said: I also had a weird idea of a fan comic based on past Max's side of the story but I've never really done much in the way of a full length fan comic... heck I've never done a full length comic!

You should do it, but give Sam a slimmer build, after all it would only be fair since he's about to get blown up in the end.

• My masterpiece of electromagnetic Sam.

• @SillyStell said: Seeing all these awesome Monster Sams sort of put me off doing one, I had the idea first time I heard Max say it but now I'm not sure anymore ^^;

I'd definitely like to see your attempt at electromagnetic Sam!

Also, I had an idea when I watched the ending for like the 10th time. We have only Max's word on Sam turning electromagnetic - but we know his short term memory isn't too awesome, and he gets confused easily. What if past Sam acquires some completely different powers?

• Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

SunnyGuy and SillyStell, I agree with the others. I'd love to see your takes on Electro-Magnetic Sam!

• Well, for that I'd first need to draw one that looks ok by my standards, which I'm having a surprisingly hard time to do ~__~

• A quick doodle in which I got lazy halfway through drawing Max:

2a7fn2x.png

I fully believe that Other!Sam had a suppressed part of his personality too (hence his cramming into the corner there), but I won't go into the philosophical details because the last time that happened I ended up writing an essay.

Add Comment