User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 16.6K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

427 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After reading around the forums I think Superball might be the deceiver in the Sam and Max chronicles. I mean he did kill Max. Among other things in previous seasons so he might be in season 4 as a villain.

• So there's no official estimate for Season 4? :( C'moooon these are some sweet series, don't be mean, give us some hope :) or at least an ETA...

• @crfh said: So there's no official estimate for Season 4? :( C'moooon these are some sweet series, don't be mean, give us some hope :) or at least an ETA...

Season 3 just ended. Give them a while. This is Sam & Max, not Deathspank.

• @lombre said: Season 3 just ended. Give them a while. This is Sam & Max, not Deathspank.

If we want something, we're going to ask for it.

• @girlycard said: If we want something, we're going to ask for it.

I know, but wanting release estimates already is pretty ridiculous.

• @lombre said: I know, but wanting release estimates already is pretty ridiculous.

I never said I wanted an estimate. I just want a season 4 as soon as I can get it

• Really, if Telltale never made another Sam and Max game I would be completely satisfied. The ending of the 3rd season really doesn't call for the need of another season(or at least not for a while), it just wouldn't feel the same after what happened. But if they did here's what I'd like to see. There's not mention of spoilers in the title of the thread so I'll keep my thoughts in spoiler tags just in case. I think that with the real Max dead The next season should not forget this and should make both jokes and some bittersweet mentions to it. Maybealternate time zone max and sam have comments that contradict each other and it leads to awkward silences or Sam realizes that this may be the same little buddy he lived most of his life with but he's still not the same as the little buddy that had psychic powers that he had traveled with during Devil's Playhouse. I think maybe something should happen to them that makes this alternate time zone max and our Sam more bonded, maybe an event in E401 that just helps ease the pain of it being alternate time zone max. Whatever they do though, I'd hate for them to just forget that the max we played with through The Devil's Playhouse is dead and act like it never happened.

• @girlycard said: I never said I wanted an estimate. I just want a season 4 as soon as I can get it!

But crfh did. Which is why I quoted crfh in my original post and not you.

• :) Well, I was just asking for a ballpark figure. If they have one. If they don't, with an official "We don't have an estimate on whenever Season 4 could be available" I'm satisfied too.

I was joking with the "don't be mean" bit, by the way

Add Comment