User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 37.5K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ash735 said: I kinda got the episodes at different points, I used a Free episode Token on two of them and bought the rest at different times, so, the only discount I could get was the Season Upgrade one, if I tried to apply anything else it just kept giving me the Season Upgrade + DVD, so went with that, because I might as well get Season 2 on DVD if I have Season 1 and Season 3 on it's way.

If it didn't automatically give you the season two DVD for free, you could've just emailed support and they'd have fixed it for you, you didn't have to spend an extra $30 to get the DVD. (unless you had some of the episodes on Steam or something like that)

In fact, you may still want to email support and see if they can refund you for the extra episodes you didn't need. :)

• Sam & Max Season 2: Beyond Time And Space DVD

• I just made an amazon order and bought the following CD's:

Slash's Snakepit - "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"
    Slash's Snakepit - "Ain't Life Grand"
    Dream Theater - "Train of Thought"

The items only cost about $11. The shipping cost about $22. Don't you just hate that?

• @Hayden said: I just made an amazon order and bought the following CD's:

Slash's Snakepit - "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"
    Slash's Snakepit - "Ain't Life Grand"
    Dream Theater - "Train of Thought"

The items only cost about $11. The shipping cost about $22. Don't you just hate that?

Yeah... especially considering that you wasted your money on the Slash's Snakepit albums.

They most certainly are not Slash's best work.

• @roberttitus said: Yeah... especially considering that you wasted your money on the Slash's Snakepit albums.

They most certainly are not Slash's best work.

Actually, I've had them downloaded for years, and I actually really enjoy those albums. Sure, they aren't up to the same standard as AFD or the UYI albums, but they sure beat anything that Velvet Revolver produced (except for maybe 'Slither'), and they're miles better than 'The Spaghetti Incident?'.

Edit: I also think that I'd rate them better than his solo album, just.

• @The Highway said: Starbursts can work as painkillers!

I bought a top hat

My Mum's foot says Panadene Forte is much better... So I ate the Starbursts...

My latest purchase was only an attempt... tried to buy 3 Chuck t-shirts, but the postage was $24! I will have to earn more monies...

• The bundle today. A few days ago I bought Poker Night pre-order with Cow Race and Puzzle Agent -25%.

• I bought Where's Wally(Waldo): The fantastic journey travel pack 1 for dsi ware

• Poker Night at the Inventory. And a Max and Crossbones shirt, just because. :D

Add Comment