User Avatar Image

305- How to get Momma Bosco and Paperwaite to turn around.

posted by JohnJohn on - last edited - Viewed by 508 users

They won't be nice and give Mr.Featherly some privacy! Could someone help me with this?

12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Another question I got, how do you get Mr. Featherly to lay the egg? I have Superball to turn around yet he doesn't lay the egg.

• Another cheap puzzle.

Desperately trying to make Superball look away more than 5 sec, but the answer is... you shouldn't.

For some reason he takes longer if the others aren't looking. Which is kind of a cop-out...

• @Hassat Hunter said: Another cheap puzzle.

Desperately trying to make Superball look away more than 5 sec, but the answer is... you shouldn't.

For some reason he takes longer if the others aren't looking. Which is kind of a cop-out...

It was early in the morning when I posted this, so i was still kinda tired! :p

• do you still need help or have you done it now?

• @Hassat Hunter said: Another cheap puzzle.

I'm guessing that if you do them in the wrong order the whole thing resets? Seeing as the COPS' reboot time is 30sec and Norrington/Papierwaite mention something about "15 seconds"...

• If you wait long enough Papierwaite and Norrington come back.

Haven't had the COPS reboot without exiting and re-entering the area though.

Add Comment