Menu
User Avatar Image

New Sam and Max Clothing

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

I hope the title didn't excite anybody...

I was just wondering what the new Sam and Max clothing will be and what will be on it?

I'm all up for Sam and Max sunglasses (doubt that'll happen, though) :D!

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How about an actual Inconvinence uniform with customizable name tag?

• Alas, I missed out on the first t-shirt.. I do have a max skull and crossbones shirt though. It's awesome.
    You guys gonna rerelease the other one or something equally as spiffy? Man, I need more geeky shirts damnit.

• [quote=Zeek;37457]How about an actual Inconvinence uniform with customizable name tag?[/quote]

mmm... no. ;) Although a Bosco shirt would be wicked... especially with him from Reality 2.0. :D

...I'd also like some Bone shirts, but that's a different story. :p

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Quuux said: I for one am going to wear the max skull tshirt on talk like a pirate day at work. I wonder what people will say when i show up in a tshirt instead of my usual shirt.

Hopefully they say "yehar!" or similar.

@Quuux said: ...I'd also like some Bone shirts, but that's a different story. :p

Cartoon Books was selling some Bone shirts at their booth at Comic-Con -- including the coveted Phoney Bone star shirt -- so they do exist!

• [quote=Jake;37466]Hopefully they say "yehar!" or similar.

Cartoon Books was selling some Bone shirts at their booth at Comic-Con -- including the coveted Phoney Bone star shirt -- so they do exist![/quote]

If I only I lived in America and I could get to Comic-Con... and if I had a TARDIS. :(

• @Quuux said: I for one am going to wear the max skull tshirt on talk like a pirate day at work. I wonder what people will say when i show up in a tshirt instead of my usual shirt.

Hopefully "Happy Birthday!"

(Quuux's birthday is Talk like a pirate day :) )

• User Avatar Image
    Mel

@MeaningOfLife said: Where's all the Bosco's Inconvinence Store love? I would like to have a Bosco's Inconvinence t-shirt with the store logo on the left chest and the back either have a picture of Bosco standing in front of his store or something like "Buy 1 Get 1", "Trust me, trust me."

@MeaningOfLife said: How about an actual Inconvinence uniform with customizable name tag?

That would be cool to have it look like a real uniform shirt (they used to sell those at Hot Topic). You'd get plenty of people wondering what Bosco's Inconvenience was.

• [quote=Mel;37563]That would be cool to have it look like a real uniform shirt (they used to sell those at Hot Topic). You'd get plenty of people wondering what Bosco's Inconvenience was.[/quote]

But store uniforms aren't really the most fashionable things in the world. :D

• [quote=Jake]There was a hat featuring the flaming Max logo. Dunno what's up with it.[/quote]

Last I heard Steve had some ideas for redesigning it.

• @Guybrush Threepwood said: But store uniforms aren't really the most fashionable things in the world. :D

Neither are vests with spikes on them, but a lot of kids I saw this summer were wearing them.

Add Comment