User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 270 users

Come on. I know I am not the only KH fan. Who here has already bought it because today it came out. Also, who did you choose to start the story as(because I dont think you can swap out during the game)

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, but I won't be getting the game for a little while yet for a few reasons. First I have to make it through the convention this weekend with enough money to buy my cousin's PSP off him, a new power cable for it, and the game.

Once all that happens, I'll probably start as Aqua.

• I'll probably play as the Roxas looking dude if I ever get the game

• @roberttitus said: I'll probably play as the Roxas looking dude if I ever get the game

Ventus.
    Also the character I chose for that reason.

• I don't even know what's going on with Kingdom Hearts anymore. A bunch of games were released without me even knowing and now I'm lost. I only know about 1 and 2.

• @PecanBlue said: I don't even know what's going on with Kingdom Hearts anymore. A bunch of games were released without me even knowing and now I'm lost. I only know about 1 and 2.

Kingdom Hearts:the tale of sora and how he got his keyblade and met donald and goofy, nothing hard yet
    Chain of Memories:immediatly after kh. Sora donald and goofy go through castle oblivion and lose their memories. They meet organization XIII for the first time and at the end they can regain their memories, but it would take a year and would forget the events of this game.
    Kingdom Hearts 2:where all the chaos starts. We learn about Roxas the nobodies and the official name to organization XIII We learn a lot happened during the year.
    358 days:detail of Roxas' life from birth, to the beginning of Kh2
    Birth By Sleep:10 years before the first game, 3 warriors go on a quest. Dont know much do to not beating the game yet

PS. No spoilers for Birth By Sleep here.

• I'd add that 358/2 Days takes place during the end of Kingdom Hearts (after Sora frees Kairi's heart) and Chain of Memories, and ends exactly where Kingdom Hearts II begins.

• I'll start as Terra because that the recommended story order: Terra, Ven, Aqua.

For gameplay reasons, is better choose Aqua as the last one, and start with either Ven or Terra.

• Maybe I'll do that. If I save Aqua for last, I should have something to look forward to.

• Started with Ventus when I was able to choose what storyline first.

• I think some here won't be surprised to know that I own the first two games and a Japanese copy of the second and want a Japanese copy of the first one and also the platinum edition. Having the second Final Mix I obviously own a Japanese copy of Chain of Memories.

I don't think I want the other 2-3 games because they are blood/ money sucking traps and I'm not going to buy a PSP and all these systems just so that I can play Kingdom Hearts. I did it for Final Fantasy 13, 14, 15 but I'm not going to do it for KH 10-2, just like I wouldn't have gotten a PS2 for FF 10-2...

Just for instance, FF 10 was on the PS2.

Adding new worlds/ characters is unfair and under handed. They are just milking the franchise because they know they can and know they can control and manipulate you to buy a PSP and all of that BS just to play the games...

I usually only go after numbered games in a franchise. For example, I don't play Final Fantasy Tactics.

Add Comment