User Avatar Image

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 526 users

Come on. I know I am not the only KH fan. Who here has already bought it because today it came out. Also, who did you choose to start the story as(because I dont think you can swap out during the game)

46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm not going to buy it either: I convinced a friend who collect Kingdom Hearts games to lend me the PSP with the Game when he finish the game at the end of the year. And whathever, I already know, technically, what happens because I spoiled myself all the game. That why I know you have to save Aqua last.

• Once I get the money I'll buy it, but for now I can't.

Also, when I start I'll start off the way Nomura set the story up chronologically. I'd have to wiki it though.

• I can't the game cuz I have a psp go :(

• Aw, I'm getting this on Saturday. I hear Terra is good to start with so I'll probably go with him.

• Playing it now. Terra on normal.
    And damn, it's a very difficult game..

• @GaryCXJk said: Also, when I start I'll start off the way Nomura set the story up chronologically. I'd have to wiki it though.

I can help with that

Birth by Sleep -> Kingdom Hearts I -> Start of 358/2 Days -> Chain of Memories -> End of 358/2 Days -> Kingdom Hearts II -> Coded/Re:Coded

• I'm talking about BBS chronology. All three stories can be played in any order, however, there is only one canonical order. All I know is that Aqua's story is last, so it's either Ventus or Terra that should be played first.

EDIT: Wiki'd it a bit.

The scenario's recommended order of play by Nomura is Terra, followed by Ventus, and lastly Aqua, allowing the player to best understand the story.

• @GaryCXJk said: I'm talking about BBS chronology. All three stories can be played in any order, however, there is only one canonical order. All I know is that Aqua's story is last, so it's either Ventus or Terra that should be played first.

I'm pretty sure Terra is supposed to be played first.

• @GaryCXJk said: I'm talking about BBS chronology. All three stories can be played in any order, however, there is only one canonical order. All I know is that Aqua's story is last, so it's either Ventus or Terra that should be played first.

The stories go at the same time in Birth by Sleep. The tutorial is with Ventus and then you have to choose a character in certain point. Chronologically, everything happens at the same time mostly, except, normally, Terra was in certain place first, then Ventus is chasing him and Aqua goes last. Normally. In Cinderella's World for example, first is Ven, then Terra and then Aqua. The recomended order by Nomura is basically because Ven's story answers some Terra's question and Aqua's end up answering the questions of Ven's and Terra's.

• Yeah i sorta figured out the order after the first nonturorial level as ventus(snow white) when it said that witch was attacked by terra, and how i dont see snow white under the curse(which of course is most likely saved by aqua) of course im still going as ven, terra, then aqua. due to ven as i feel is the main story(mainly because the tutorial you are him and the first cutscene involves him and gettting the keyblade)

On another note who ever is the new voice for mickey i think is doing a good job. I can barely tell the difference.(just a little more high pitched)

Add Comment