User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 26.3K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

448 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't like the idea of there being any other anthropomorphic animals in their universe other than Sam and Max and their extended family unless there is an actual explanation like they're aliens or mutants. It was one of the things that annoyed me about Sal, Mr Featherly and that ginger cat police officer in the trailer for Freelance Police.

• To be honest i will like if skuncape appiers naw and then as a more permanent villian, i like a lot the character disain and voice, i really hope we didn,t see the last of hem.

@Spadge said: WHAT ABOUT Abe and Sybil's Newborn Abomination?! I want to see it! Is it a normal baby? Or does it turn into a little marble Hulk-like monster whenever it is grumpy, hungry or wet? Is it a boy or a girl? Maybe twins or even triplets?

About the bebe(s) i wander my self if abe and sybil have triplets as is tipical on cartoons, do they will look as the other presidents of Mount Rushmore? i mean with the exception of Abraham Lincoln; George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore RooseveltxD, maybe on pettit side, with bebes bodys with giant heads of the presidents or somthing shocking and funny lol.:p

• @Spadge said: WHAT ABOUT Abe and Sybil's Newborn Abomination?! I want to see it! Is it a normal baby? Or does it turn into a little marble Hulk-like monster whenever it is grumpy, hungry or wet? Is it a boy or a girl? Maybe twins or even triplets?

I don't know what to picture what the baby actually is, but I hope it's a boy, and I hope Sybil named him Max. It'd be sweet.

As for season 4, I just want to see how Telltale will continue the S&M story with Alt!Max. It'll be also awesome to see even a glimpse of the new born abomination baby. I'm not expecting anything, I'll just wait and twiddle my thumbs in that there corner over there and see how Telltale tops this season.

• Yeah, I know it's a little...okay a LOT early, but judging by this thread I can see that a lot of people, including me, are beginning to lose our heads over the lack of new Sam and Max content. So, I figured I'd put this up to keep us all (somewhat) balanced and attached to reality.

So, I guess if you want to, post any and all ideas you may have about Season 4. And before anyone says anything, I'm quite aware that the season hasn't been announced yet.

• :mad:THAT'S IT!!! I can't take it anymore!!! What's gonna happen next!!! I need to know!!! Do Sam and this Max get along? Maybe .....
    Are all who died REALLY DEAD? Why are there 2 endings??? WHAT DOES THAT FREAKIN BABY LOOK LIKE???
    Why does my mind feel so thoroughly F****D?!?!
    ?

• @crfh said: So there's no official estimate for Season 4? :( C'moooon these are some sweet series, don't be mean, give us some hope :) or at least an ETA...

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't at least a couple of years off. Telltale have a lot of exciting things on their plate right now, we've got approximately a year of Universal games to look forward to and after that, if we're real nice, we could see ToMI 2, a follow or to another Telltale series or even another whole new series altogether, although there is no guarantee of that. When you also consider the new Pilot games being produced Telltale aren't going to be running out of things to do any time soon.

I don't think we'll be hearing about another Sam & Max game until 2012-2013 (As depressing as that sounds)

• I have to admit, I'm not the slightest bit interested in the other games Telltale's producing at the moment. Jurassic Park and Back To The Future?

My money is going towards other games like Fallout: New vegas and the such... Sam & Max is the only thing I stick around for/have interest in. (I have been thinking about snagging up Monkey Island, but that's about it)

I'm sure I'm not the only one; so I think it'd be a good idea to set up a Sam & Max team on the side.

• I speculate that Season 4 will invole Sam & Max in 5 monthly episodes and the player will control Sam. It's probably a pretty far off guess.

• @Hatley said: I speculate that Season 4 will involve Sam & Max in 5 monthly episodes and the player will control Sam. It's probably a pretty far off guess.

I dunno...you might have something there. I'm not sure, though, it seems like a long shot.

• Actually I'm really excited about Back to the Future. Not so much JP.

I think it's good they're doing other games for a while. Gives the developers time to improve before returning back to S&M. (Season 3 was terrific, I thought, and a huge step up from Season 2 but I can hardly imagine another leap in quality for Season 4. The thought makes me smile.)

Add Comment