Menu
User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures now available on XBLA!

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 554 users

Fright of the Bumblebees launched this morning on Xbox LIVE Arcade. So... what does everyone think?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Downloaded this yesterday! Looking forward to playing it properly!

• Downloaded it a few days ago, love it! got most the achievements on it. Cant wait for the next eposide to be released :D any hints to when we can expect it?? :D:D;)

Keep up the great work guys!

• Apparently some but not all are experiencing the glitch that even after 5 attempts still shows its ugly face. The Sniffer 3000 remote after being acquired keeps vanishing from item list. Anyone heard of this & know whether they are going to be fixing it soon?? I've had no such issues on the PC version.

• Finished this last night and loved it! Would agree with one of the above points that the white highlighting brackets really aren't that highlighty at all. Instead, I found myself looking at the top right-hand corner to see what I'd selected.

• @Emily said: Fright of the Bumblebees launched this morning on Xbox LIVE Arcade. So... what does everyone think?

We love it but it is tough to keep younger players involved in the puzzle solving... It would be awesome if there was more action (like shooting at the bees, etc...) and less storyline to keep the young people interested and involved! We do thank you for creating the game and look forward to the other chapters yet to come!

• @Noxide said: We love it but it is tough to keep younger players involved in the puzzle solving... It would be awesome if there was more action (like shooting at the bees, etc...) and less storyline to keep the young people interested and involved! We do thank you for creating the game and look forward to the other chapters yet to come!

I would have to disagree.... the thing that kept me so interested was the story.... I liked solving the puzzles & seeing the story unfold. If I wanted to shoot something, I would play Fallout 3 not an old school adventure game.

• Great game! I am going to play it through a second time with my children (now that I know the puzzles :-)

I love the puzzles, the story, the music, the voiceacting and the art/graphics. Nothing wrong here...

Controls could be more responsive, but you get used to it quickly.

Sometimes the game feels too much like a finite state machine ... less repeated dialogue and more solution paths for the puzzles would be better.

Good Work, waiting for the next episode to be released soon

cheers,
    brof

• I got this game for the xbox 360 and love it but im stuch on the changles on it how do i get stung 3 times and whats gastropod

• don't know if anyone else has this bug,
    but in Last Resort, when Poodgie-Woo and Tinkie-Wee scare Gromit out of the bedroom window, there's a selectable invisible "Duncan" being barked at by a Poodgie-Woo and Tinkine-Wee in ms flitt's doorway, a scene which takes place hours before. I'm pretty sure that's a violation, even blatant disregard for the temporal prime directive.

Add Comment