User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 24.3K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

439 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @lombre said: Season 3 just ended. Give them a while. This is Sam & Max, not Deathspank.

What does that mean? Deathspank 2 was in development at the same time as the original. They aren't just "rushing" out a sequel.

• @Ikzai said: What does that mean? Deathspank 2 was in development at the same time as the original. They aren't just "rushing" out a sequel.

Lol I don't think lombre meant to bash Deathspank. Its just that Sam and Max is going to take more time to develop a sequel of equal or better quality compared to Season 3.
    The approach they're going to take with the story they decide to use is going to take a little while on its own.

• 1. President Max has sacrificed himself, and President Superball's deadpan reign fails to last as Abe Lincoln becomes the first American president to run a third term. First Lady Sybil is busy organising an International Union of All Trades, in addition to tending her Venus-of-Milo-like armless daughter.

2. Girl Stinky survives the explosion, but now that her disguise has been blown, she changes her name and goes by another identity. Meanwhile, Grandpa Stinky finds on Craigslist a mysterious young lady who shares his passion for cockroaches...

3. Bosco gets married in Vegas, to a rich, flamboyant drag-queen who is also an animal activist. He/she is forever at odds with Momma Bosco's animal experimentation, and sparks fly in BoscoTech labs -- not to mention feather boas and fake breasts.

• @Randulf said: 1. President Max has sacrificed himself, and President Superball's deadpan reign fails to last as Abe Lincoln becomes the first American president to run a third term. First Lady Sybil is busy organising an International Union of All Trades, in addition to tending her Venus-of-Milo-like armless daughter.

I could actually see this happen. It's the most connected to what we've seen in the last episode with Sybil and Lincoln.

• @Randulf said: 2. Girl Stinky survives the explosion, but now that her disguise has been blown, she changes her name and goes by another identity. Meanwhile, Grandpa Stinky finds on Craigslist a mysterious young lady who shares his passion for cockroaches...

and alien gorillas most likely.

• I could see an entire season dedicated to Sameth and Maximus.

But that could be the fact that I've been dying for a 'Sherlock Holmes' type game that doesn't suck.

• @Randulf said: Abe Lincoln becomes the first American president to run a third term.

Okay, this is going to bug me if I don't correct this. Up until Franklin Deleno Roosevelt, there was no two-term rule. FDR served four terms and there were probably other presidents who did three terms.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Strong Max said: Okay, this is going to bug me if I don't correct this. Up until Franklin Deleno Roosevelt, there was no two-term rule. FDR served four terms and there were probably other presidents who did three terms.

There was no two term rule, but it was a precedent set by Washington himself. No other president before wanted to hold office more than he did. After FDR died in office, a law was put in place to prevent it from happening again. So now a president cannot serve more than two terms.

• There should be some new puzzles where max can shoot.
    Also the Revenge of Leonard!!!!!!

• @Gohaku said: Lol I don't think lombre meant to bash Deathspank. Its just that Sam and Max is going to take more time to develop a sequel of equal or better quality compared to Season 3.
    The approach they're going to take with the story they decide to use is going to take a little while on its own.

Yeah, I wasn't Deathspank bashing, just using it as a comparison. Most game sequels just don't work that way, and Deathspank is the only one I can think of that apparently does.

Ain't got nothin' again the Deathspank, sir/madam.

Word.

Add Comment