User Avatar Image

Hit the Road DVD Cover

posted by TheWooz28 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.3K users

Now that I'm eagerly awaiting my Season 1 disc I was wondering if there are any fan-made or official DVD covers for download for Hit the Road. I would love to put my Hit the Road disc into a DVD case to put on my shelf next to Season 1.

141 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote=meelWORM;37892]:D

samnmax_dvds3.JPG[/quote]

Oh. My. God. Please post that here so I can print it off. :D Pleeeaaase?

• Man, I think alot of people would like that too...its quite spectacular...I know I would!

• @meelWORM can you please upload both covers?? that would be soooo nice :)

• @crazler said: @meelWORM can you please upload both covers?? that would be soooo nice :)

The first one you can get professionally printed and wrapped around a disc containing the games for free if you get the downloadable season :)

• User Avatar Image
    OMA

@crazler said: @meelWORM can you please upload both covers?? that would be soooo nice :)

Both? Why would you also want the Season 1 cover? You can get the original for just the cost of shipping (cos you already paid for Season 1, did you? ;) )

Edit: Wow, we posted at the same minute :)

• yeah, both where great.. i am from germany and i will get my copy on the date it will be released here (i have pre-order it on amazon). but i dont like the german cover, this one has much more style... :( i want to put this version of the cover in my rack...
    in the attachment you can see the cover that i mean

• Why didn't you order the one from this site then?

• It's actually cheaper to buy it from Telltale themselves (the whole Season + Disc), or it is in the UK anyway.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon.de. You actually get the game cheaper than it is on the UK site, but it's only by £3 / €4.50(?).
    If you really want the Telltale cover, you might as well cancel your Amazon preorder and order the series and disc from Telltale (or if you've already bought the series online, you might as well cancel the preorder and get the disc from them for the cost of shipping (€7.40) anyway)

• [quote=Badwolf;37947]It's actually cheaper to buy it from Telltale themselves (the whole Season + Disc), or it is in the UK anyway.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon.de. You actually get the game cheaper than it is on the UK site, but it's only by £3 / €4.50(?).
    If you really want the Telltale cover, you might as well cancel your Amazon preorder and order the series and disc from Telltale (or if you've already bought the series online, you might as well cancel the preorder and get the disc from them for the cost of shipping (€7.40) anyway)[/quote]

Or get them both! :D

• i ordered from amazon and not from telltale because the one from amazon has a complete german translation, with the original voice actors from hit the road.. (max in example has the german voice of bart simpson) the one from telltale didnt has a german version on it. can anyone please upload the cover(s)? or can send me a scan per email??
    you would make me very happy ;)
    d_schleenbecker@hotmail.com

Add Comment