User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 27.5K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

448 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gohaku said:
    -
    -Why did Bosco need 20 thousand dollars?
    -Where was Papierwaite and Dr. Norrington?

I've formulated a huge theory from this list alone. Season 4 is gonna rock so hard.

Bosco is in debt due to his Vegas misadventure. As for Papierwaite and Yoggy, now that the last toy of power is gone with monster Max, they'll have to find another solution to separate.

Or, what if they don't want to separate at all? Pappie has lived far beyond his natural lifespan, and cutting his off the dark power may mean death for him.

• @Randulf said: Bosco is in debt due to his Vegas misadventure. As for Papierwaite and Yoggy, now that the last toy of power is gone with monster Max, they'll have to find another solution to separate.

Or, what if they don't want to separate at all? Pappie has lived far beyond his natural lifespan, and cutting his off the dark power may mean death for him.

Well, he seemed pretty adamant about separation, so it either means he'll continue aging as normal, or he REALLY wants to die. That's kinda depressing, actually.

• Theory: It wasn't Sam Prime who picked up his hat at the end of 305 (At least in the Adventure ending), it was either:

1) A clone.
    2) Some other form of Sam, leading into a "multiverse" storyline.
    3) Past Sam, who is *not* dead yet (I still hold out hope that there was no paradox, that Sam Prime and Past Sam/Max Prime and Past Max are the same beings with no paradox whatsoever, just a lot of mind-wiping on Superball's part... and also that Sam is one of the clones created in his own image by Charlie).

Presumably, the start of 401 involves Sam Prime and Past Max returning to that spot to collect Sam's hat... but being slightly too late. Thus the adventure to recover the hat serves as a tutorial like getting the phone back was in 101, and dumps our heroes in the new story.

• @Blayze said: Theory: It wasn't Sam Prime who picked up his hat at the end of 305 (At least in the Adventure ending), it was either:

1) A clone.
    2) Some other form of Sam, leading into a "multiverse" storyline.
    3) Past Sam, who is *not* dead yet (I still hold out hope that there was no paradox, that Sam Prime and Past Sam/Max Prime and Past Max are the same beings with no paradox whatsoever, just a lot of mind-wiping on Superball's part... and also that Sam is one of the clones created in his own image by Charlie).

Presumably, the start of 401 involves Sam Prime and Past Max returning to that spot to collect Sam's hat... but being slightly too late. Thus the adventure to recover the hat serves as a tutorial like getting the phone back was in 101, and dumps our heroes in the new story.

I might have just been hearing things, but I think I heard a little ding from the time elevator just before we see Sam reach for his hat. So wouldn't that mean that Sam simply went back for it?

• @funnybone567 said: I might have just been hearing things, but I think I heard a little ding from the time elevator just before we see Sam reach for his hat. So wouldn't that mean that Sam simply went back for it?

Not to mention we SEE the elevator from behind one more time after he gets his hat (or Sam Jr. depending on which version you got). Then the elevator sinks off into time....

• Should they have season 4 on iPad. I own one and I think it's awesome but can it handle the power of telling another tale of the Cunning critter and K9 or would it suck cannon balls.

• @Butterscotch-Biros said: Characters don't die in adventure games. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it'll probably be about two or three years since the next one, considering all the second series, Jurassic Parks and BTTF games that Telltale are planning.

A four year gap would be too painful to bear though, please make it as short as possible Telltale! :D

People do die in adventure games, just think of tales of monkey island, there was guybrush, morgan, noobie, and i'm sure theres more. Also in sam and max 305 max dies, so does the narrator, skunkape, skunkape's minion, sal and sammun-mak

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFD8sSUDcpE

You see some of *a* Time Elevator, and hear it as it arrives. You see an arm belong to someone presumed to be Sam pick up his hat, and then hear the sound of the Time Elevator leaving again.

At no point is there any proof that it is the same Time Elevator that Sam Prime and Past Max left on.

At no point is there any proof that the occupant or occupants of that Time Elevator are Sam Prime and Past Max.

Why would a different version of Sam, or Sam from a different point in time, want Sam's hat? Because it makes the wearer immune to mind control.

• The best time for season 4 to come out should be at least in the next 3 years if any longer they'll loose their momentum.

• @Randulf said: 1. President Max has sacrificed himself, and President Superball's deadpan reign fails to last as Abe Lincoln becomes the first American president to run a third term. First Lady Sybil is busy organising an International Union of All Trades, in addition to tending her Venus-of-Milo-like armless daughter.

No.

2. Girl Stinky survives the explosion, but now that her disguise has been blown, she changes her name and goes by another identity. Meanwhile, Grandpa Stinky finds on Craigslist a mysterious young lady who shares his passion for cockroaches...

No.

3. Bosco gets married in Vegas, to a rich, flamboyant drag-queen who is also an animal activist. He/she is forever at odds with Momma Bosco's animal experimentation, and sparks fly in BoscoTech labs -- not to mention feather boas and fake breasts.

NO!!!!!!

Add Comment