User Avatar Image

Strong Bad DVD discount not working

posted by Graxer on - last edited - Viewed by 72 users

When I try to add Strong Bad's Cool Game (DVD) to my cart it says it detects a game, and gives me a discount, this is undrestandable as I downloaded 8-Bit is Enough when it was free. However, I have also since purchased the whole season, but it doesn't appear to check that once it realises that I also purchased a single episode.

So really, my problem is that I can't get my free DVD because it only sees my one episode.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you go to http://www.telltalegames.com/store/sbcg4ap-disc you should be able to enter the order number tied to your Strong Bad episodes under http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/purchases to get your free DVD. You'll probably have two order numbers for 8-Bit is enough. One of them will also be under the other episodes, and that's the one you should use. If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to open a ticket with support.

• For me the product page just says:

[quote]Total Cost
    $21.00 (You pay shipping)
    Looks like you've already bought a Strong Bad episode, so for you the disc is cheap![/quote]

I did try this out in the past (but didn't make the purchase in the end) and instead it said it was free as I had the whole season.

EDIT: What it should say is:

[quote]Total Cost
    $0.00 (You pay shipping)
    Looks like you already own all the episodes, so for you the disc is free!"[/quote]

Like it says for the Devil's Playhouse DVD.

• @Graxer said: For me the product page just says:
    Total Cost
    $21.00 (You pay shipping)
    Looks like you've already bought a Strong Bad episode, so for you the disc is cheap!

it did this for me too - as I collected the StrongBad episodes via Coupons. So I emailed support and they put it in my cart for the $0.00 it should cost.

• @MMind said: it did this for me too - as I collected the StrongBad episodes via Coupons. So I emailed support and they put it in my cart for the $0.00 it should cost.

Thank you, I may try emailing them. :)

Add Comment