posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 736 users

i hope you could give me ideas for ep.4 and ep.5 of "the power of time"
fight the evil king 1up in "bad to the future"
see the secrects from 1936 in "the old-timey error"
meet the evil strong glad in "the forth of strong"
find the missing donut in "the great donut caper"
now give an idea for ep.5 and tell me about it

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ok a small detail on "episode 1". i think it would be better if the bad guys was 20x6 coach z. and sticklyman would be there somehow too. now for episode 4, my idea would be better as an episode 2 in which strong bad goes to the past in 1936.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@koiboi59 said: now for episode 4, my idea would be better as an episode 2 in which strong bad goes to the past in 1936.

perfect fixed

• ..... did you even play stinkoman 20x6? look at the shadowed figure next to the 20x6 coach z head on the game menu
    http://hrwiki.org/w/images/3/34/the_same.png.

looks awefully similar doesn;t it.

• I have an idea for Season 2 Episode 3.
    Strong Bad gets into a property dispute as there's been a clerical error with the original land maps of the surrounding area. But the issue is easily corrected, Strong Bad just has to go to the real estate agency and fill out some forms, attach a copy of the original deed and purchasing contract from when he bought the house, and sign the forms.
    So Strong Bad spends the whole episode filling out these forms.
    We could call the episode "Strong Bad goes to the real estate agency".

• @caeska said: I have an idea for Season 2 Episode 3.
    Strong Bad gets into a property dispute as there's been a clerical error with the original land maps of the surrounding area. But the issue is easily corrected, Strong Bad just has to go to the real estate agency and fill out some forms, attach a copy of the original deed and purchasing contract from when he bought the house, and sign the forms.
    So Strong Bad spends the whole episode filling out these forms.
    We could call the episode "Strong Bad goes to the real estate agency".

it will sell like hotcakes!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@koiboi59 said: it will sell like hotcakes!

yeah to inserance agents

• How about an episode called the Great Doughnut Caper! It will be when the King of Town throws a party to celebrate his birthday. However, in the middle of the party, the lights are cut off and when it is turned back on, there is a missing doughnut in the King's private buffet! The King of Town is outraged and won't let anyone leave until he discovers who stole the doughnut. Strong Bad must use his detective skills to crack the case and figure out who is the mysterious bandit. There might be a new gameplay mechanic called investigation and interrogation which are pretty self explanatory.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

good it is now in the edit

• I think that you should finish your "the power of time" in the episode 3. There's no point in writing a bad story.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@lisa0707 said: I think that you should finish your "the power of time" in the episode 3. There's no point in writing a bad story.

are you saying that my idea sucks

Add Comment