User Avatar Image

Purchasing Sam & Max Season 2 DVD with Adventure Bundle

posted by Graxer on - last edited - Viewed by 426 users

As the Adventure Bundle Terms of Sale state I should be able to purchase the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD now that Sam & Max is unlocked. How would I go about doing this, as my order number for the Adventure Bundle comes up as invalid when I try to use it to get the free DVD?

73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@Graxer said: As the Adventure Bundle Terms of Sale state I should be able to purchase the Sam & Max Season 2 DVD now that Sam & Max is unlocked. How would I go about doing this, as my order number for the Adventure Bundle comes up as invalid when I try to use it to get the free DVD?

at least you got to install it when you got it

• @Rich C said: Hi guys - sorry about that. I need to set up DVD redemption for folks who bought the Adventure Bundle - slipped past me in the rush to get the bundle out the door. I'll take care of this tomorrow morning for y'all.

Umm... any updates ?

• I'm interested in ordering the DVD set as well, please. I'm looking forward to word from Telltale (Rich C?) that the Great Adventure Bundle order # works to order the Season 2 Sam and Max DVD. It still does not.

• Awesome, I pop back on to see the Season 2 DVD in my cart...but with everything else gone. It's "all good", though, since the Deluxe Edition still adds up as $14.95.

• Still showing up at full price for me, the #s (Adventure bundle serial and even tried order #) still give me "invalid number" I'm starting to get suspicious that TTG is just going to "sweep this under the rug" since so few of us are complaining...

• @Rich C said: I'll take care of this tomorrow morning for y'all.

Hi, I still get a "Invalid Number". If you could please fix this as promised, thank you ! :D

• Same, I am still getting the invalid number, when I use the Adventure Bundle order#. Please update us on what the progress is on this?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

wait! you can get the dvd with the bundle?

• @seibert999 said: wait! you can get the dvd with the bundle?

According to marketing yes. In reality, (due to an oversight in coding in the #s) not right now and possibly not ever.

The only sure way to get the DVD is to buy the full season from TTG AS THE SEASON - afaik buying each episode individually will not get you the DVD due again to coding (though this might have been fixed, don't know - I got the full season bundle on S+M S3)

• @Ashton said: According to marketing yes. In reality, (due to an oversight in coding in the #s) not right now and possibly not ever.

The only sure way to get the DVD is to buy the full season from TTG AS THE SEASON - afaik buying each episode individually will not get you the DVD due again to coding (though this might have been fixed, don't know - I got the full season bundle on S+M S3)

'Possibly not ever' is totally false!

It is something that's being worked on (it's not just about flipping a switch and having it work) so everyone that has ordered the GAB and also wants the DVD will be able to do so. Just give it a bit.

That said, thank you all for your patience.

Add Comment