User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent Graphical Bug on Puzzle 2 with Snowmobile

posted by Depops on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users

I have both of these problems. ESC doesn't work and there's no automatic save after the first puzzle.

In addition, there is a problem with the second puzzle. The background of the puzzle is on top of the rest of the objects so I can't see what's happening.

07TfXl.jpg

DirectX has been updated. This problem occurs both in fullscreen and windowed. I don't know what else I could try.

276 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hello, everyone! My name is Caleb. You're correct that Will left Telltale earlier this week, but there's no need to worry - I'll keep you informed about this issue from here on out. And I have good news: a fix for the NVidia display problem is absolutely being worked on right now and will be ready soon.

    I realize this has been said before in this thread. However, I have been personally testing the fix for this issue, and I know for a fact that it's nearing completion. There are just a handful of remaining problems that need to be resolved.

    I can say with no exaggeration that those at the highest levels of the company are aware of the problem and are taking the necessary steps to get it taken care of. While I can't tell you exactly when the fix will be ready, it really shouldn't be too much longer. Seriously. For realz. :)

  • Hi Caleb,

    just wanted to know if the next fix will also help with the missing text/font and speech problem?

    I can't play the game because of this bug. :(

    Regards, raz

  • @TTG - Caleb said: Hello, everyone! My name is Caleb. You're correct that Will left Telltale earlier this week, but there's no need to worry - I'll keep you informed about this issue from here on out. And I have good news: a fix for the NVidia display problem is absolutely being worked on right now and will be ready soon.

    I realize this has been said before in this thread. However, I have been personally testing the fix for this issue, and I know for a fact that it's nearing completion. There are just a handful of remaining problems that need to be resolved.

    I can say with no exaggeration that those at the highest levels of the company are aware of the problem and are taking the necessary steps to get it taken care of. While I can't tell you exactly when the fix will be ready, it really shouldn't be too much longer. Seriously. For realz. :)

    Sounds good, thanks for the details. Looking forward to it!

  • @razmatazzz said: Hi Caleb,

    just wanted to know if the next fix will also help with the missing text/font and speech problem?

    I can't play the game because of this bug. :(

    Regards, raz

    Yes, the current plan is to include a fix for this issue as well. In the meantime, you should be able to play the game if you go to Windows Control Panel, select "Clock, Language, and Region," then click the "Location" tab and set the location to "United States." This isn't the most convenient solution, but it should work.

    Sorry again for all the trouble, everyone. Thanks for your patience!

  • @TTG - Caleb said: Yes, the current plan is to include a fix for this issue as well. In the meantime, you should be able to play the game if you go to Windows Control Panel, select "Clock, Language, and Region," then click the "Location" tab and set the location to "United States." This isn't the most convenient solution, but it should work.

    Sorry again for all the trouble, everyone. Thanks for your patience!

    What about the third problem that I linked to on the last page? No one's discovered a fix for that yet.

  • @Sir Primalform Magnifico said: What about the third problem that I linked to on the last page? No one's discovered a fix for that yet.

    For me, your linked image is broken.

  • I just checked and it's definitely working for me.

  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

    @Sir Primalform Magnifico said: I just checked and it's definitely working for me.


    Missing for me too. The image itself
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2wf5wr6.png
    gives me a "401 Authorization Required".

  • Linked image is working fine.

    @TTG - Caleb said: I can say with no exaggeration that those at the highest levels of the company are aware of the problem and are taking the necessary steps to get it taken care of. While I can't tell you exactly when the fix will be ready, it really shouldn't be too much longer. Seriously. For realz. :)

    I'm glad the highest level of the company is coordinating to allow me to play a game I bought 3 months ago (as long as it doesn't interfere with the C64 port!)! With such awesome support, I will be sure to continue to buy your companies games and recommended them to everyone!

  • @DjNDB said: Missing for me too. The image itself
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2wf5wr6.png
    gives me a "401 Authorization Required".

    FYI, Tinypic has recently blocked access to images to the world outside the US.

Add Comment