User Avatar Image

The Coolest Voice of Season Three

posted by Scientist93 on - last edited - Viewed by 329 users

So? With the exception of the title characters, who's your vocal favourite of the third season?

Skunkape?
Papierwaite?
Sal?
Sammun-Mak?
Doctor Norrington/Yog-Soggoth?
Momma Bosco?
Hubert Q. Tourist?
Charlie Ho-Tep?
The Narrator?
Baby Amelia Earhart?
Flint Paper?
Superball?
Satan?
Jurgen?
Curt?
Anyone I didn't mention here?

Name whoever you prefer and why! Personally, my favourite would have to be Dr Norrington. He sounds like a proper British gentleeldergod!

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Cast of 306:

Amy Provensano - Sybil Lincoln Pandemik
    Andrew Chaikin - The Narrator/Max's Super-Ego, M. Papierwaite
    Cathleen Riddley - Momma Bosco
    Chuck Kourouklis - Dr. Norrington/Yog Soggoth
    David Boyll - Mr. Featherly
    David Nowlin - Sam
    Jared Emerson-Johnson - Bob, Bluster Blaster, Curt
    Melissa Hutchison - Girl Stinky, Cloning Chamber Computer Voice
    Nicky Rapp - Sammun-Mak, Sam Jr.
    Peter Barto - Flint Paper, Peepers, Agent Superball
    Rebcca Schweitzer - Mole Granny
    Roger L. Jackson - General Skun-ka'pe, Grandpa Stinky, Abe Lincoln, Satan
    Ruby Butterfield - Minion
    Vegas Trip - Sal
    William Kasten - Max, Jurgen, Maimtron

• @lombre said: Hubert Q. Tourist, of course! Majus did an amazing job voicing him.

Other highlights were Sal, Papierwaite, and Gordon the Brain. I think I'm pretty much the only one that liked Gordon.

Not really. I liked him too and I felt really bad that they didn't put him in The City that Dares not Sleep. Seriously, even sammun mak gets a return but he didn't? No appriciation...

My favorite new voices were pretty much Sal and Skunkape. Sal because it made me believe it was certain other VA who was voicing him...and skunkape because it was pretty much an angrier Mojo jojo who dosen't repeat himself...

Another highlights were Norrington and Paperwaite, specially Norrington...

• @Captain Viku said: Not really. I liked him too and I felt really bad that they didn't put him in The City that Dares not Sleep. Seriously, even sammun mak gets a return but he didn't? No appriciation...

I thought the reason the tourist wasn't in Episode 5 was because he got killed by one of Skunkape's guards.

• @DJ Teh Cheat said: I thought the reason the tourist wasn't in Episode 5 was because he got killed by one of Skunkape's guards.

I was talking about Gordon...

• Paperwaite, Sal, Narrator & Sammun-Mak - in that order

• Papierwaite, Sal, Skunkape, Stinky and the Narrator are in leagues miles ahead of everyone else for me in this season (aside from the regular Sam of course).

• Sal, Papierwaite and The Narrator

• Oh man, that really is a hard choice now that I look at the list. The voice acting was top-notch as always, and is one of my favorite parts of the Sam and Max game series.

Playing favorites, though, I'd have to say I liked Papierwaite's voice. It just had a super-awesome accent.

• I like a lot of voices this season charlie give me the creeps evry time he talked, sal voice simple, good and cool was perfect for the character on so many ways, the narrator vóice saunded very cool and all that touns shure make all intriging and had you on suspense with all your feelings, even when naw i like max voice i think he was a good max to, i have to say that i think david nowlin had to make a lot of new things with sam feelings and i think he made a fantastic work, i always liked hes voice as sam but was this season what really make me her fan. I liked sammun_mak voice, very evil and chaildesh, it was even some how skary.

• I LOVED Sammun-Mac! I wish the meuseum sequence had been extended to the whole game so I could hear Sammun-mac's banter instead of Max's in the 2nd half.

Also enjoyed Paiperweit and the tourist - anyone who can pull off a ridiculous accent convincingly (yes, I enjoy Jurgen too)

Add Comment