User Avatar Image

Rate the Last Game You Finished

posted by DrRocketGenius on - last edited - Viewed by 7.4K users

Title says it all. Rate the last video game you completed.

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - 9.5/10

835 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @taumel said: Wow 2-3 hours? I would say this pretty much depends also on the difficulty level. I needed more than this but i also really enjoyed it and would also rate it 9/10.

    try to replay in the mirrored mode. It feels like a completely new game.
    And if you got all trinkets you unlock the secret lab. and then there is time-trial.....
    I say VVVVVV has enough content for the 5$ you pay for it.

  • Maybe one day. What i really liked was how the music perfectly fit to the game. VVVVVV and Machinarium are some of the best Flash games ever made (okay there are Dino Run, Gamma Bros., ... as well), i also would like to add Shift. The only thing Shift lacks is one version with enough quality and quantity in level design.

  • Runaway - 7/10. Some unnecessary pixel hunts and a couple illogical puzzles. But a fun play.

  • Heavy Rain - 10/10

    The best game on the PS3, period.

  • Kings Quest I (VGA Remake) --- Completely unplayable without a walkthrough or several years of free time and _LOTS_ of thinking outside the box... No true logic that connects the quests together and no real plot that tells you where to go next. Literally all you get is basically "your quest is to retrieve these 3 magic thingamajigs, good luck!" If there had been a thick enough plot that you could figure out where to go next, then it would have been a really good game.

    prior game:
    TTG: Sam and Max: Season 3: The Devils Playhouse: Eppisode 5: The City that Dares Not Sleep
    (Attack: Of: The: Colons!)
    Very good game, reasonable puzzles, but a bit of annoying maze-like action going on near the end hunting down certain areas. Ending is amazing. Absolutely the best ending TTG has made so far.
    (...though I still say it should have ended at S2...)

  • @DrRocketGenius said: Heavy Rain - 10/10

    The best game on the PS3, period.

    Heavy Rain loses points for me because it does that David Cage trademark thing of going totally nanners towards the end. Plus the plot does some very unfair things I just wasn't willing to forgive

  • @Ashton said: Kings Quest I (VGA Remake) --- Completely unplayable without a walkthrough or several years of free time and _LOTS_ of thinking outside the box... No true logic that connects the quests together and no real plot that tells you where to go next. Literally all you get is basically "your quest is to retrieve these 3 magic thingamajigs, good luck!" If there had been a thick enough plot that you could figure out where to go next, then it would have been a really good game.

    I actually really liked this game, although it is mostly because of the atmosphere. This game felt like the most classic game I ever played. I did have to use some hints in order to advance, and had hard times catching the condor, but overall, it was one of my favourite quests.
    (Now playing King's Quest V. I hope to complete the series as well as I can.)

  • @JedExodus said: Heavy Rain loses points for me because it does that David Cage trademark thing of going totally nanners towards the end. Plus the plot does some very unfair things I just wasn't willing to forgive

    Heavy Rain loses points for ME for sucking. I'll give it a peck on the cheek for trying something interesting, and maybeeee greasing the door hinges a little for games with actual meat on 'em, but it fails on just about every possible level. Even the "story", aka the only damn thing the game has going for it, is so watery it drains itself through before you notice you're on the toilet. An embarrassment for all, especially David "I'm an auteur!!!" Cage.

  • Well Heavy Rain loses points for the horrible first hour that made me want to torch the place he lived in with his wife and kids still inside.

Add Comment