User Avatar Image

Cheapest boss characters

posted by roberttitus on - last edited - Viewed by 821 users

Every gamer under the sun has faced a boss characeter in a game that just fights so f***ing dirty that it sends them into a altered state of mind.... a state of mind know as gamer rage (see also: throwing controllers, shouting obscenities, biting the heads off of orphened baby chipmunks). What I want to know is what boss character (Mini-bosses count too) has sent you furthest down that path & what the craziest thing that a boss fight has made you do or say (censor it with *'s if it is super bad.... no need to corrupt the children).

117 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Elvenmonk said: I found them to be easy, along with that entire game. Bit of a bore, but easy none the less.

Easy if you're using overpowered weapons, borderline impossible if you're not.

• @Gohaku said: Ok, seriously now! Did anyone here play final fantasy 13?

I did!

It has the most annoying final boss in any FF games ever!. When you get to half of it's health, he will cast an extremely annoying instant death spell which has a 75% chance of killing your characters if they don't have any equipment and if that was your leader, then it's Game Over. Not to mention his strongest attack which will take 95% of your HP and reset it's stagger meter!

• Gary Oak every time he appears in the most inconvienent spot and fights you.

• @Sammy said: I did!

It has the most annoying final boss in any FF games ever!. When you get to half of it's health, he will cast an extremely annoying instant death spell which has a 75% chance of killing your characters if they don't have any equipment and if that was your leader, then it's Game Over. Not to mention his strongest attack which will take 95% of your HP and reset it's stagger meter!

Wow, not lookin forward to that.
    Last I played I was stuck on that guardian at the top of the tower on Pulse:(

• @SHODANFreeman said: Easy if you're using overpowered weapons, borderline impossible if you're not.

Books helped me a lot.
    I wound up getting the true ending in the overtime mode, or whatever it was. That last fight was a bit annoying, but past that I breezed through the story parts of the game. Only thing I found hard was saving the people, and that's far from a boss. All the bosses went down pretty easily for me.

• @Elvenmonk said: Books helped me a lot.
    I wound up getting the true ending in the overtime mode, or whatever it was. That last fight was a bit annoying, but past that I breezed through the story parts of the game. Only thing I found hard was saving the people, and that's far from a boss. All the bosses went down pretty easily for me.

I really hated how you had to play and lose the game like 100 times before your character was high enough level to not be totally horrible. That was one of the most poorly designed games I've ever played, honestly.

• @SHODANFreeman said: I really hated how you had to play and lose the game like 100 times before your character was high enough level to not be totally horrible. That was one of the most poorly designed games I've ever played, honestly.

I'll agree there. Still haven't tried the second one out, mostly due to the flaws of the first.
    Saddly, I found the Wii one (while with less generic zombies) to be more fun. Ofcourse the super zombies were amazing in that one.

• The time limit also made the game really hard for me to enjoy, as I was constantly being rushed along and not allowed to even spend more than a couple minutes fighting zombies. If you're giving me a zombie sandbox, don't rush me through it and tell me that I lose the main game if I take my time. :mad:

• @SHODANFreeman said: The time limit also made the game really hard for me to enjoy, as I was constantly being rushed along and not allowed to even spend more than a couple minutes fighting zombies. If you're giving me a zombie sandbox, don't rush me through it and tell me that I lose the main game if I take my time. :mad:

yeah, which was a main reason I also prefered the Wii one more. Sure, instead of being 80 zombies on screen there was about 56 along with Special zombies but I wound up getting more zombie kills with the Wii one then I did with the 360 one within about 4 hours of playing. Since I was rushed on 360.

Add Comment