User Avatar Image

Monkey Merchandise- SHIPPING!

posted by bonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 558 users

All the Monkey Merchandise, including the Deluxe Editions, are shipping right now. The first batch of orders for the Deluxe Editions are leaving the distribution center TODAY, the rest will ship early next week. Happy Friday Monkey Fans!

66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi aufbix,
    So, it's probably safe to assume this shipment is either lost or stuck in customs. Anything after 6 weeks is too long. Please check your PM's.

Thanks,
    bonnie

• @Macfly77 said: This used to happen to me all the time.
    When I thought a package was taking too long to reach me, I used to contact the company I ordered it from to make sure it hadn't gotten lost and I often received the package the next day!

I wonder.. When is it time to start worrying?
    I live in sweden. Status in E-mail is:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 03, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Usmanov said: I wonder.. When is it time to start worrying?
    I live in sweden. Status in E-mail is:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 03, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

From the date mentioned in your post, you should start worrying around mid-September.
    USPS does not provide tracking information for International Mail, just a delivery confirmation.
    So, the status on the USPS website will not be updated until AFTER your package is delivered.

Actually, it might not even be updated at that point, as my brother received his package before the end of June and the USPS status is still:
    "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item."

There is a good chance you will get your package long before mid-September (it took about 10 days for my brother to get his package in Belgium), but as international shipping can take up to 6 weeks, you shouldn't start worrying just yet.

• Hi MacFly,

It says:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 06, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item."

Should I start worrying about it? :confused:

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

@Ozz le Grand said: Hi MacFly,

It says:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 06, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item."

Should I start worrying about it? :confused:

Hi Ozz le Grand.
    First of all, where are you from (or more to the point, where is the package shipping to)?
    Delivery can take up to 6 weeks to anywhere outside the USA, but from July 6 to August 25 is indeed a little over 6 weeks.
    I would say to give it another week, maybe check with your local post office just in case, then notify Telltale so they can look into it...

• It's September 02 today and my package is on way since July 06. That means 8 weeks and telltale NEVER replied my emails. (It's about 6 or 7 emails)

I'm in Turkey and still waiting for my Deluxe pack. Do I have to pray Lord for some luck???

Label/Receipt Number: LN05 2961 383U S
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on July 06, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. No further information is available for this item.

• User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator

Since you already e-mailed Telltale several times, I would suggest posting your ticket number(s) in this thread.

• @Ozz le Grand said:
    I'm in Turkey and still waiting for my Deluxe pack. Do I have to pray Lord for some luck???

I also live in Turkey, and I should say that it does take 2 months for your package to arrive. It should still come around these days, so don't lose your hope.

• Hi Telltale Moderation, take a look at this:

It says:

Do you still believe that I will receive the deluxe pack?????????????

• Is there anybody there? I'm waiting for my deluxe pack since 3 months and nobody from telltale explained my why it doesn't arrive!!!

Add Comment