User Avatar Image

mario and sonic? :confused:

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 943 users

dear TELLTALE GAMES!!!

WHAT ABOUT MARIO AND SONIC :mad: BEACUSE THEY AWSOME

PS: sorry i have to shout with caps :(

82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Lucoshi said: 1. Is a lie he talk yes on today games.
    2. Is mild offence in my opinion becouse it may could be possible.
    3. Are you sure?
    4. So why they realese SBCG4AP for Wii Ware and Sam and Max for Wii?
    5. ???
    6. Mario and Sonic don't have any platforming elements into thier Sports Games!
    7. Is a lie.

See Guy in a Box could understanrd this!

My replies:

1. @Lucoshi said: But, Mario's lines in the games had no importance whatsoever except for reminding us that he's Italian.(edit by Falanca)
    2. No, they would not. Especially for a Telltale game.
    3. Yes.
    4. What I meant was that TTG currently can release their games for every current platform, but if they make a game with Nintendo, they could only make a game for Wii and 3/DS/i.
    5.Are you seriously trying to defend the current Sonic's personality?
    6.Sports elements would be less likely to be added in to an adventure game then platforming elements.
    7. Is not a lie. Mario's plots are always "Save the princess!" while Sonic's are always "Defeat Eggman!".

Guy in a Box does not post here anymore.

EDIT: Sorry Koiboi, didn't see your post.

• Mario and Sonic belong to their own respected genres of gaming. That is all. Let's just not fanboy over the characters, okay? Today you ask for an adventure game with those characters, tomorrow you'll want an FPS...

• Here's a very serious and amusing idea...

Heavy is owned by Valve... clearly TTG is on good terms with them... might we see other Valve characters...

...like Gordon Freeman?

(or more jokingly, a headcrab?)

• GLaDOS would be a good character to include.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: 6.Sports elements would be less likely to be added in to an adventure game then platforming elements.
    7. Is not a lie. Mario's plots are always "Save the princess!" while Sonic's are always "Defeat Eggman!".

6. The Mario RPGs had very few, if any, platform elements. This isn't necessarily a legitimate concern.
    7. Homestar Runner has NO plot, and yet Telltale was able to make some pretty good games out of that license.

Mario or Sonic adventures are quite unlikely, but far from impossible.

Of course, all this is moot in a thread about whether or not they'd make good poker players. :P

• I think a TTG Mario adventure game could be cool and really expand the Mario universe... but I do not think its likely or even really necessary there are so many other properties out there to play in that do not already get a ton of attention.

• @doggans said: 6. The Mario RPGs had very few, if any, platform elements. This isn't necessarily a legitimate concern.

Acctually there were a LOT of platform *elements* in MarioRPG, involving jumping mainly... the only way to get to certain areas was to jump-jump-jump and there were item-blocks and beanstalks, and other elements too, they just were more watered-down than in the classic games

• I'm positive that Nintendo could come up with a fun point and click game for Mario if they wanted to. Of course, it would be Nintendo's own version of a point and click game, but they're clever like that.

But if Telltale were ever to develop one based on the license, I could totally see them making an adventure game with Luigi as the main character going on his own adventure and having full voice. He would be a foil, similar to Guybrush, always being in Mario's shadow. I could see him talking to panicky Toads and doing his own thang. That actually sounds pretty cool to me. But who would the audience for such a game be? It'd have to be on Wii or DS/3DS. I don't know, but Telltale, you better get with the negotiations.

• @bat boy 333 said: Me want mario and sonic

We no want Mario and Sonic.

Add Comment