User Avatar Image

we can bring homestarrunner.com back togher ;)

posted by bat boy 333 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

calling all hometarrunner.com fans oh i dident see you ther dont do that man so aney way all of you send a strong bad an e mail (if you can ) plese if we work togher it might work PPPPLLLEEEESSSSEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::mad::eek::cool::confused::o:p;):D;);)

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah, there it is. Good times.

• @Gman5852 said: I was about to say something, until I realized it is October. Hey it is nearly the anniversary of when this whole break started.

November 1, isn't that? (Nail Biting Commences)

But, actually, it would be April 1 if we are counting down time without a new toon.

• @Gman5852 said: I was about to say something, until I realized it is October. Hey it is nearly the anniversary of when this whole break started.

Yeah, but we still have a whole month left and i really hope they pull something. I'm ("trying") to whip up a Cthonic Destroyer costume and i might send a picture of that in to be judged. (If they plan on doing the whole contest/cartoon this year.)

• @Nintendo Boy1 said: Yeah, but we still have a whole month left and i really hope they pull something. I'm ("trying") to whip up a Cthonic Destroyer costume and i might send a picture of that in to be judged. (If they plan on doing the whole contest/cartoon this year.)

but.... the Cthonic Destroyer is from Sam & Max

• @Mr Nutt said: Nah we already tried that in the Strongbadia guild on Gaia Online and it obviously didn't work.

it dos NOT say that:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::mad::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• @bat boy 333 said: it dos NOT say that:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused::confused::mad::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I mean in this thread on that guild but since it's a private forum guild you can't see it without joining.

Incase you're wondering we made an E-Mail with one word per post and made this:

Dear Strong Bad

What does The Cheat like to do when Homsar is talking? I think that it would be really awesome to see what he does to stop Homsar from saying those maddening things.

Sincerely yours,
    Steve T. Pantomime.

Gnaw Bone, IN

• @The Highway said: but.... the Cthonic Destroyer is from Sam & Max

Cthulu's Wattle!

But it will be funny to see Strong Bad trying to figure out what it is, won't it? For all we know the Chaps play S&M in their spare time. (maybe...)

• @Nintendo Boy1 said: Cthulu's Wattle!

But it will be funny to see Strong Bad trying to figure out what it is, won't it? For all we know the Chaps play S&M in their spare time. (maybe...)

It wouldn't even get featured as it really has nothing to do with Homestar Runner

• @The Highway said: It wouldn't even get featured as it really has nothing to do with Homestar Runner

Unless I took it with someone eles dressed as a homestarrunner.com related character and me standing next to them.

• @Nintendo Boy1 said: Unless I took it with someone eles dressed as a homestarrunner.com related character and me standing next to them.

Crop

Add Comment