User Avatar Image

Guessing the title of Episode 6 - spoilers!

posted by All hail Max on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

I don't expect anyone to know the title of the last episode, but would anyone like to make a guess

91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @schuubars said: Was maybe just a working/project title.

Probably, yeah.

• There was a working title in place when we playtested the game a few weeks ago. ;)

Also the spoiler on the GameTap coming soon card is gone now, so it's safe for people to look. :D

• I like the new one more, Emily :).

• @Emily said: Also the spoiler on the GameTap coming soon card is gone now, so it's safe for people to look. :D

Smack Gametap in the back of the head for us! -grumbles-

• In that case, I'm not watching the Trailer, nor am I reading any reviews with major spoilers in them. *coughIGNcough* Too much of Reality 2.0, the episode I had been most looking forward to, was spoiled for me by stuff like that, and I don't want that to happen with the climactic finale of the season. I'll let the whole thing be a complete surprise.

• @Helstrom said: "Bright Side of the Moon"

I was right! Haha! What do I win? Or should I sue? ;)

Explanation for resurrection of thread: I try not to check in to these forums when it's getting close to the release of a new episode. You guys are generally good with spoiler tags, but it's the only way to be sure! Then I found out the Ep. 6 title and... Smiled :D

Will it have anything Pink Floyd-ish in it?

• Hey I've just watched the episode 6 commentary. Appearantly they got the idea for the title of episode 6 from someone on the forums. Helstrom didn't guess the title of the sixth episode, he was actually the one who came up with the name.

• What?!? I can't watch it now, but I'll trust you -- I'm amazed

Add Comment