Menu
User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Custom Icons [Was: Badge Icon]

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

I heard how many people were a bit unsure about the new icon for the Penal Zone, in that it is a circle instead of a badge, so I made a new icon. But I am hesitant to post it, after the comments from the last time I posted an icon. If anyone wants me too, though, they can PM me and I will PM them the image, and if enough people want to see it I might post it here.

144 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thank you so much, SunnyGuy! I've been wanting that for a while now.

Nintomster, the season 3 DVD case badge would be the same as the 305 movie poster badge. As for season 2...I dunno? If you can't use The Highway's, try editing the image to make it useable?

Edit: I did it for you. I changed it to a png like the others, so hopefully it'll work. Here's all three season DVD case icons.

sam_season_1_desktop_icon_by_thesunnyguybtasicon.pngsm5badge.png

• @GuruGuru214 said: Thank you so much, SunnyGuy! I've been wanting that for a while now.

Honestly, with how easy that was I'm surprised it took so long for anyone to do it XD

• I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to graphics work (other than sprite art), plus I was never able to find a clear image of Purcell's DVD art, otherwise I would've done it myself.

• @Flyingman356 said: I think Charlie Ho-Tep works better as the Episode 2 icon. The Mind-Reading cards were the main power of Episode 4, use that for the icon.

Yeah, but Charlie gets used quite a bit, and he's the main villain of the episode. I went story-relevance over most used.

Plus, the card are the only power not to get their own art in Sam's notebook. It's just a picture of Max looking all psychic-y, with a spade in the corner.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Thank you so much, SunnyGuy! I've been wanting that for a while now.

Nintomster, the season 3 DVD case badge would be the same as the 305 movie poster badge. As for season 2...I dunno? If you can't use The Highway's, try editing the image to make it useable?

Edit: I did it for you. I changed it to a png like the others, so hopefully it'll work. Here's all three season DVD case icons.

sam_season_1_desktop_icon_by_thesunnyguybtasicon.pngsm5badge.png

After I posted that, I had to go. A few minutes later, I thought, hmm, BlankCanvasDJ's 305 icon would count. Then I thought I could just edit The Highway's icon to png. Oh well, thanks anyway!

• Has one like this been done already?
    28kpkjb.jpg

I made it for S&M in general, it's currently getting used as the icon for my "everything S&M related folder" >.>

Just noticed that I missed erasing a little part, but eh, it's not like it's gonna bee noticeable at the size most people use.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Still wondering if anyone wants to do one using the season one DVD cover art.

I was about to before I saw
    @GuruGuru214 said: Forget the request above
    sam_season_1_desktop_icon_by_thesunnyguyhttp://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/SaM-Season-1-desktop-icon-181631723
    Great job, btw!
    @GuruGuru214 said: After I posted that, I had to go. A few minutes later, I thought, hmm, BlankCanvasDJ's 305 icon would count. Then I thought I could just edit The Highway's icon to png. Oh well, thanks anyway!
    Which icon would that be of mine?

• btasicon.png

That one. Only it is an JPEG when you posted it.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

I don't know why I haven't already uploaded this for you guys... It's not the best quality but here's the badge border I used for the season one and two icons, launchers, etc:

badge.png

• Now that looks useful, thanks.

@The Highway said: I was about to before I saw

Great job, btw!

Thanks! :) Not only for the compliment but also because I used your BTaS icon as a template so it feels fair to thank you XD

Add Comment