User Avatar Image

Want bosco back

posted by mrtitanic2 on - last edited - Viewed by 301 users

like seriously he needs to come back and also that weird fat show host lady from situation comedy...ALSO I WANT MAX BACK!!!! AND GIRL STINKY!!

28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • momma Bosco is cool, i really like her, and i would like to see her on more episodes, but not as offtenly as i wish to see Bosco on the next episodes xD, i enjoy more hes lame inventions, for wish sam and max pay billions and millions of dolars. And Jurgen is a great chracater, one of my favorites, but in my opinion if he appiers sporadicly as the last season is enougth, it would be hard to justify hes existense on eash episode, and make hem a so usual character, maybe would make hem less interesting. Im one of the few ones that liked girl stinky,i recently discover that i like her, i think she was a character with a terrible actitude,she fulfilled with her mean roll greatly,and she was very hollow too, original convination,i faind her as a very cool character.

• I think Bosco definitely needs to come back sometime and he should be even more paranoid than ever. Also, instead of using different nationalities to disguise himself, he should attempt to disguise himself as other characters in the game.

• I would like to see a return of Bosco. Dont know if having him in every episode would be neccessery or not, but at least for the occasional cameo.

• @Gman5852 said: OBJECTION

Well dayamn!
    Chuck's post is somewhere around here ya know. I still say that is deus ex machina at it's finest. I wonder if this means Max has a quantum soul?
    :confused:

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: I think Bosco definitely needs to come back sometime and he should be even more paranoid than ever. Also, instead of using different nationalities to disguise himself, he should attempt to disguise himself as other characters in the game.

yes, that would be very cool xD, see hem dressing as sybil, think on how the other charactrs would react to hem, how sam would react seen bosco dressed as hem.

• Well bringing Bosco back just for the sake of seeing him returning would be a mistake. They have to advance the character into a certain direction. Some people here are insinuating that Bosco in future S&M games should return and just be the kind of guy he was in season 1; and honestly, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Look at characters like Girl Stinky, Papierwaite, even Flint Paper. They have a tremendous amount of mystery and intrigue tied to them and their stories are continually evolving.
    Bosco has been a shallow and predictable character the first two seasons so I ask you: Is this the kind of character you really want? Do you seriously want to pay for TTG to come up with the same old stuff over and over again?

You say you want Bosco back but I haven't seen anyone come up with any justification for this nor have I seen anything that would even suggest it would be a good thing.
    So why? Why do you want Bosco back?

It basically comes down to 2 ways they can go about their storytelling: They can come up with original ideas with new characters, exciting new story elements and character development in a unique and unexpected fashion.
    Or they can say; "Hey, these old ideas sold well and the fans seemed to like it. Let's recycle that content. Nobody will notice, honest!"

One of those approaches makes a gaming company money and keeps it moving forward. The other one does not.

• Bosco can get married to a new interesting character?

• @caeska said: Well bringing Bosco back just for the sake of seeing him returning would be a mistake. They have to advance the character into a certain direction. Some people here are insinuating that Bosco in future S&M games should return and just be the kind of guy he was in season 1; and honestly, you guys don't know what you're talking about.

Look at characters like Girl Stinky, Papierwaite, even Flint Paper. They have a tremendous amount of mystery and intrigue tied to them and their stories are continually evolving.
    Bosco has been a shallow and predictable character the first two seasons so I ask you: Is this the kind of character you really want? Do you seriously want to pay for TTG to come up with the same old stuff over and over again?

You say you want Bosco back but I haven't seen anyone come up with any justification for this nor have I seen anything that would even suggest it would be a good thing.
    So why? Why do you want Bosco back?

It basically comes down to 2 ways they can go about their storytelling: They can come up with original ideas with new characters, exciting new story elements and character development in a unique and unexpected fashion.
    Or they can say; "Hey, these old ideas sold well and the fans seemed to like it. Let's recycle that content. Nobody will notice, honest!"

One of those approaches makes a gaming company money and keeps it moving forward. The other one does not.

i will not faigth for this, xD, I think is about perseption, bosco was,nt a very predictable character on my opinion,hes paranoia and hysteric actitud made hem impredictable and interesting,the costumes, and also what or who he would be suspecting of to be chasing hem on the next episode too, and i was waiting to know on eash episode how hes new lame invention will help sam and max on the case,and how that invention could look,no way to know any of thous(i think my forever fav is the computer virus xD).Somthing i like about telltale characters, is how they made me laugth, and bosco made me laugth a lot! I think hes a character with a lot of funny potential. Even that way I admit that it would be interesting that he came back with a new profesion after what happened on las vegas,so that way we could use hem on a new way with out going back on the same dinamics for solving the puzzles (geting the money to pay bosco, or give hem an objet to hem, etc), and still been using momma bosco, momma bosco is a good character,i would dont like to know she was taken out of the games, anyway i dont faind her as funny, creative,or original, talking of the character, and her inventions, maybe the new inventions of bosco could take an other direction. About wish diraction Bosco will take, i think i will never imagine bosco married,and i think that indeed that will be more close to recycling joucks, just with an other character insted of sybil and abe, but i would faind it repetitive, it still can happend a lot of things to hes character to make hem came with something new, I think all the vegas stuff and the letter blaster-blaster had left is enougth potential for having some mistery of on wish conditions bosco could came back,to be use by the wraiters if they are interested on bringing hem back, anyway, i dont think they will be back on the next season. :(

• I'm gonna miss Girl Stinky. I already miss Bosco.

Add Comment