User Avatar Image

What Platforms Will Poker Night Be On?

posted by pepsiboy3 on - last edited - Viewed by 413 users

i can't buy i don't have money well mabey a little bit if I try to buy a game on it. I have a WII, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.
Could someone enlighten me? Will Poker Night see a WII WARE release?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @pepsiboy3 said: i can't buy i don't have money well mabey a little bit if I try to buy a game on it. I have a WII, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.

Nope! Will said that it's going be released only for pc/mac

• It's not coming to consoles. Sorry.

On the bright side, though, it's only five dollars. Since you seem to enjoy downloading Telltale games off WiiWare, you should keep in mind that each episode of SBCG4AP/ToMI was 1,000 Wii Points (in other words, twice as much).

While I don't know the quality of your computer (which may be a legitimate reason to want a console release), you probably don't need to worry about money. :)

• @pepsiboy3 said: i can't buy i don't have money well mabey a little bit if I try to buy a game on it. I have a WII, so I was wondering if I could get in on the card playing action by these means.

So you can't afford the game yet you complain about it.

• Hey, RAnthonyMahan. We haven't announced platforms yet.

• @Alan Johnson said: Hey, RAnthonyMahan. We haven't announced platforms yet.

Oh, my bad. A while back someone from the Telltale Team said it would be on the PC and Mac, and I guess I misinterpreted that to mean it would only be on the PC and Mac. Again, my apologies.

• gameboy_platform_shoe_2.jpg

It will be on these platforms.

• @Alan Johnson said: Hey, RAnthonyMahan. We haven't announced platforms yet.

You guys should consider the iPhone platform again. For a (relatively?) low profile game with simplistic controls (I assume), the small screen can't be that much of a bust.

At least, I'm pretty sure the new iPhone and iPod Touch have the processing power needed...

• @The Highway said: You guys should consider the iPhone platform again. For a (relatively?) low profile game with simplistic controls (I assume), the small screen can't be that much of a bust.

At least, I'm pretty sure the new iPhone and iPod Touch have the processing power needed...

Maybe it's because I was using a 3G, but the iPhone version of Puzzle Agent was really messed up. Most of the time everything moved extremely slowly.

An iPad version, maybe.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Maybe it's because I was using a 3G, but the iPhone version of Puzzle Agent was really messed up. Most of the time everything moved extremely slowly.

An iPad version, maybe.

Turning airplane mode on seemed to fix this for me, if I got a text or email, it would slow the game down horribly, doesn't seem to do it for many other apps though. Hmmm

Add Comment