User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 26.2K users

I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4

448 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So I was thinking, and if they decide to do a time-travel thing for Season 4, I would love to be able to go back to 1971 and cause the cancellation of Culture's Clubhouse. It'd be hilarious if Sam & Max were the ones to not only ruin Brady's show, but also secure that the Soda Poppers show continued without competition.

• @lombre said: So I was thinking, and if they decide to do a time-travel thing for Season 4, I would love to be able to go back to 1971 and cause the cancellation of Culture's Clubhouse. It'd be hilarious if Sam & Max were the ones to not only ruin Brady's show, but also secure that the Soda Poppers show continued without competition.

That would require the Soda Poppers showing up again. No thank you!

• @queen_of_the_lobsters said: That would require the Soda Poppers showing up again. No thank you!

The Soda Poppers were on a completely different network. You could visit the Culture's Clubhouse studio and mess things up without bumping into the Soda Poppers even once.

• I loved the idea above about using the "forotten hat" as a tutorial.

Personally I see some events that are coming to a head that most of you seem to have forgotten... it seems Agent Superball is at the point where he can unleash whatever twisted scheme he has been working on. Remember all the odd occurrences when Superball shouldn't have been around, and he never explained them? and isnt it strange that he became president when it should be the VICE president (aka Sam) who takes over when Max is incapacitated? I think superball has some heinous scheme up his sleeve and it will finally be revealed!

@tabstis said: Just clearing up the Satan thing.
    SATAN is the Devil - when he says he'll be seeing them soon, it's because they'll die within the next hundred years or so. :rolleyes:

"whaddaya want? an exxxxxtension?" (sorry but that popped into my head when I read that post) And who's to say S+M will be able to be contained in Hell, after all they already wreaked havoc there once, and if only 1 of them dies the other will save him ALA 205 Max releasing Sam.

• Didn't Max make Mr Spatula VP?

• yes he was but then he let superball take over after spatula died

• @jaden551 said: yes he was but then he let superball take over after spatula died

Didnt S+M kinda kill Mr Spatula...? and in what epp did Superball become VP?

• @Ashton said: Didnt S+M kinda kill Mr Spatula...? and in what epp did Superball become VP?

This also confuses me. I think I may have missed something, but how did he become the VP?

• I really don't want to see the season be about finding/resurrecting the original Max, or Sam and the new Max not getting along, or anything like that. Half of this season was already like that. 302 barely had the real Sam and Max. 303 started with Sam alone, then Sam and Sammunmak, then Sam and Max's brain. 305 didn't have the real Max in it at all. A lot of these suggestions sound like you want episode 306 instead of 401. I fully expect (and want) the next season to start with a call from the Commisioner like nothing was ever wrong. References to Season 3, of course, but not a whole new season built around the last one.

Add Comment