User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • [quote=pepsiboy3;392230]strongbad: Ah screw this i going to play some games
    max: Err what games
    strongbad: Videlectrix games
    heavy: Show at me!!!
    {strongbad picks up a compy compé, laptop, of course the compé. The compé's logo fades in and a shine appears in the background. The logo then retracts itself and fades out, at which point the screen is replaced with a desktop. The wallpaper is a blurry, slightly pixelated shot of grass. There is a single icon on the top-left corner of the desktop: A pixelated image of strong bad's head in an envelope, titled "sbemail.exe" and "peasant'squest.exe" a pixelated cursor is seen on the screen, double-clicks on the peasant'squest.exe icon}

strongbad: {strongbad shows sam, heavy and tycho} here.

{a still videlectrix logo with the mascot appearing on a gray screen. The cheat in a tire falls down to the middle of the screen, running over the mascot. He gives the 'ok' signal, pleasent quest tittle apperes}

tycho: Thats a s***y game i ever seen

max: Ok ok lets watch

otis as narrator: {reading the words on screen} 12 hours later.

{at max and heavy crying at the chair they watch it when trogdor burns rather dashing}

max: {crying}

heavy: {crying} uwaaaaaaah!

Tycho: {angry} its just a f****ng video game

strong bad: Don't worry they are just weird after all

{porker night invetory boxart apperes}

narrator: {reading the words on screen} get your own porker night for just $2.99 at gamestop

{gamestop logo apperes}

narrator: Gamestop power to the players {coin sound}

announcer: {voiceover} rated e to m[/quote]

what are you?!

• @Scnew said: what are you?!

first word im a gamer i know anything

second you don't have to shout with large words in it

• @pepsiboy3 said: First, I'm a gamer. I know nothing.

Second, you don't have to shout.

Translation.

• @pepsiboy3 said: First, I'm a noob, I know nothing of the real world

Second you don't have to type with all caps.

better translated.

• Just ignore pepsiboy. Seriously. He's either a troll who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a response, or a severely misinformed 11-year-old who needs to learn how to post properly.

• Either way, I think koiboi59 has the right idea. It is far less aggravating to simply fix pepsiboy3's posts than try to argue or make sense with him.

• Does pepsiboy know this game is called Poker Night at the inventory not Porker Night at the Inventory

• Can we get back on topic? There a competition going on here.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

@RAnthonyMahan said: Just ignore pepsiboy. Seriously. He's either a troll who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a response, or a severely misinformed 11-year-old who needs to learn how to post properly.

i think you are thinking of me there at that 11-year old thing

• @seibert999 said: i think you are thinking of me there

no, we're thinking of you times two which then forms into the most malevolent and idiotic thing telltale has ever allowed on the forms. Ok lets just end this now and forever. Now someone come up with something cause I'm out of ideas right now.

Add Comment