User Avatar Image

Make up alternate endings for 305! (Spoilers, obviously)

posted by WayneBrady on - last edited - Viewed by 554 users

Personally, I would have loved to see an ending where the Real Max fell from the sky, and somehow managed to survive. It would have made more sense than the past Max ending, at least.

Sam: Holy (insert-extremely-sam-exclamation)! Max! You're alive!
Max: Yeah, looks like my body isn't affected by fall impact too much.
Sam: God bless your strange Lagomorph bone structure.

Now, how about you guys make up some endings and some dialogue along with 'em?

(yeah, I know my dialogue isn't too great. I'm not the best comedy writer.)

30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The depressing Terry Gilliam/Brazil ending: After Sam and the replacement Max walk into the sunset, you realize Max's return was all in Sam's mind. :(

• @WayneBrady said: The saddest possible ending I could think of was one where Sam takes off his hat, puts it down, let's Sam Jr. go free, and jumps off the bridge.

Even crueler, three seconds after the splash Max shows up in the elevator, just in time to see Sam's hat get blown away in the breeze.

• Does anyone remember that space mole from Sam and Max Hit the Road? I'd have it that he returns Max at the end of the game.

• (end credits are the same)

Sam looks out to the Statue of Liberty.

Sam: I'm gonna get my little buddy back! No matter what it takes!

End.

• (same ol' end credits)
    Satan appears in a puff of flames, snaps his fingers, and Max appears as well.

Satan: You can thank me later. (puff of flames, disappears)

• @crfh said: Even crueler, three seconds after the splash Max shows up in the elevator, just in time to see Sam's hat get blown away in the breeze.

"Hey, guess what! I'm not really dead...

ooh, AWKWAAAARD."

• @lombre said: (same ol' end credits)
    Satan appears in a puff of flames, snaps his fingers, and Max appears as well.

Satan: You can thank me later. (puff of flames, disappears)

I would have Satan complaining about Max entirely too unpleasant before returning him.

• @Scnew said: I would have Satan complaining about Max entirely too unpleasant before returning him.

Not a bad idea! This is what I pay you for! Except I don't pay you and never will.

Satan: Sam...
    Sam: Satan! But why?
    Satan: I don't know how you live with the beast. You can have him back any day of the week.
    Max: I may have chewed up his leather chair.

• @lombre said: Not a bad idea! This is what I pay you for! Except I don't pay you and never will.

Satan: Sam...
    Sam: Satan! But why?
    Satan: I don't know how you live with the beast. You can have him back any day of the week.
    Max: I may have chewed up his leather chair.

Satan: You don't even want to know what he did to Cerberus.

• As Sam looked at the Statue of Liberty, thinking of retiring after he lost his partner, he hears a familiar sound coming from behind him.

It was the time elevator. The door slid open to reveal Max.

Max: Thank God, you're here, non-senile Sam!

Sam: Future Max? B-but, Present You just died!

Max: Who? Oh, 2010 Me? Nah, after I turned back into my irresistibly adorable self, I hopped into the Time Elevator just in time!

Sam: But what's the Time Elevator doing on Skunkape's ship?!

Max: Uh, hello? It was birthday? Some friend you are.

Sam: Oh, uh, right...

Max: However! Someone needs to ride the Time-Elevator to 2010 Me first before any of this will make sense! Unfortunately, this one can only make one more trip, so we need to find a new one in... THE FUTURE!!

Sam: Wow! How far in the future?

Max: March 2011. They're having a big Time Elevator sale down at the mall.

Sam: Oh, okay, but don't we need to find a birthday card of someone whose birthday is in March?

Max: Birthday cards? Where we're going, we don't need Birthday Cards!

Sam: ...

Max: We have Facebook, now.

Sam: Oh, right.

Then they went into the elevator, and disappear.

Add Comment