User Avatar Image

Ideas for dialouge

posted by guybrush20X6 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

Post your ideas for potential dialouge in the game.

Heavy loses to tycho
(Heavy points his finger like a gun at Tycho)
tycho: Oh please threatening me with your invisible gun is not -
Heavy: POW!
(Tycho's head explodes)
Strong Bad: I may be a bit in over my head with this...
Max: Do it again! Do it again!

Edit: A competition to decide on the best suggested dialouge is now in progress. Here's the rules

1. You can nominate up to two snippets.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. the top 5-10 willl be put into a poll and the a winner will be decided by puplic vote.
4. Their is no tangible reward for this contest. It's just a bit of fun. But maybe if Telltale takes notice...

P.S. You can nominate my enteries. Just saying ;)

232 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @seibert999 said: i think you are thinking of me there

No, you're just the latter half of that statement.

• I would like to redeem this thread with the following suggestion.

Strong Bad: Yo, my Russian friend, where can I get a gun like that?
    Heavy: IZ MY GUN, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!!
    Tycho: I think he means, where did you buy it?
    Heavy: OH. I BUY FROM MANN CO. IZ VERY EXPENSIZE. IT COSTS FOUR-HUNDRED -
    Tycho: Four Hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds. You told us like a thousand times.
    Max: Now is not a good time to mock the guy with the minigun.
    Strong Bad: Mann Co, eh? I wonder if Bubs stocks any of his junk. What else could I get?
    HEAVY: OH, THEY MAKE EVERYTHING, LIKE SANDVITCH, CAMERA BEARD, JARATE...
    Strong Bad: Ooooh, a camera beard. I can spy on Strong Sad and have a manly beard at the same time.
    Max: wait, what's Jarate?
    Strong Bad: Isn't that the jar of whoozit?
    Heavy: YES, SNIPER THROWS IT AT BAD GUYS AND THEY GET COVERED IN IT.
    Strong Bad: ..... jibblyjibblyjibblyjibblyjibbly......

• Got another one.

Heavy: SO, LEETLE HEAVY, WHY YOU ALWAYS WEAR MASK?
    Strong Bad: Oh, it's not a mask. Itsa mah face.
    Max: Really, I figured you were some kinda masked wrestler.
    Strong Bad: Well, when I'm not answering emails, ruling StrongBadia, or Kicking The Cheat, I do moonlight as a semi-pro wrestlem'n. All the ladies love the Strong Bad.
    Tycho: I liked you better when you were poorly animated and had a thick accent. At least you vaguely resembled an actual wrestler then.
    Strong Bad: Except Homestar was the star of the show back then, and I was cast as a two-bit villain before my triumphant ascension to the top.
    Tycho: Exactly. And he's the one with the girl, not you.
    Strong Bad: Oh, that's it! When this game is over, Imma gonna through a brick at your smug face and then we'll see who can get the girl.
    Heavy: YOU TELL HIM, LEETLE HEAVY!
    Tycho: I'm taking your mask and boxing gloves as souvenirs, and I don't care if they're not supposed to come off.
    Heavy: IZ POSSIBLE, SOME MY FRIENDS WEAR RABBIT HEADS AS HATS.
    Max:..... what did you say?

• @Strog Bad zawesomeness said: Does pepsiboy know this game is called Poker Night at the inventory not Porker Night at the Inventory

He's right, the games about speed dating with fat chicks.

• @NameOfUser said: Got another one.

Heavy: SO, LEETLE HEAVY, WHY YOU ALWAYS WEAR MASK?
    Strong Bad: Oh, it's not a mask. Itsa mah face.
    Max: Really, I figured you were some kinda masked wrestler.
    Strong Bad: Well, when I'm not answering emails, ruling StrongBadia, or Kicking The Cheat, I do moonlight as a semi-pro wrestlem'n. All the ladies love the Strong Bad.
    Tycho: I liked you better when you were poorly animated and had a thick accent. At least you vaguely resembled an actual wrestler then.
    Strong Bad: Except Homestar was the star of the show back then, and I was cast as a two-bit villain before my triumphant ascension to the top.
    Tycho: Exactly. And he's the one with the girl, not you.
    Strong Bad: Oh, that's it! When this game is over, Imma gonna through a brick at your smug face and then we'll see who can get the girl.
    Heavy: YOU TELL HIM, LEETLE HEAVY!
    Tycho: I'm taking your mask and boxing gloves as souvenirs, and I don't care if they're not supposed to come off.
    Heavy: IZ POSSIBLE, SOME MY FRIENDS WEAR RABBIT HEADS AS HATS.
    Max:..... what did you say?

I just wanna say that heavy does not always shout, so not every sentence heavy says has to be all caps. Other then that it seems good.

• @RingmasterJ5 said: Translation.

I'M NOT A JAPAN, FRANCE, OR SOMTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• @pepsiboy3 said: I'M NOT A JAPAN, FRANCE, OR SOMTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes, but your grammar is atrocious my friend.

• @pepsiboy3 said: I'M NOT A JAPAN, FRANCE, OR SOMTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is that the new Christine O'Donnell campaign ad?

• @pepsiboy3 said: I am not a non-native English speaker, and I am very mad.

Fixed.

Pepsi do you read your posts? "I'm not a japan, france, or something" has got to be the worst yet. First off, Japan is a country, not a race. France too, is a country and not a race. Something just dignifies that you think everyone else who isn't English has bad English grammar, which is true to some extant but at least we can understand them clearly. You seem to just type bad grammar on purpose. Seriously who can misspell poker the exact same way all the time. It's just unnatural to type porker night by accident. Why would you even be reaching for the "r" key at that point if you are going for the "k" They aren't even remotely close to each other on the keyboard. Many, if not all, of us want you to stop typing so atrociously and actually try to sound coherent. Is that to much to ask? Is it really? I mean do you even see the red line when under a word when it's misspelled? Please, if you have any intelligence at all in that puny little speck of dust you call a brain, read over what you have typed, and actually try to make it sound like you are speaking.

Add Comment