User Avatar Image

Puzzle Agent Graphical Bug on Puzzle 2 with Snowmobile

posted by Depops on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users

I have both of these problems. ESC doesn't work and there's no automatic save after the first puzzle.

In addition, there is a problem with the second puzzle. The background of the puzzle is on top of the rest of the objects so I can't see what's happening.

07TfXl.jpg

DirectX has been updated. This problem occurs both in fullscreen and windowed. I don't know what else I could try.

276 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TTG - Caleb said: Hello again. I'm really sorry for the long delays on this. We haven't forgotten about this bug. We're very close to having an effective fix for it, but unfortunately the people here with the necessary knowledge to finish the fix have been completely swamped with other projects these past two weeks.

Game breaking bugs should take precedence over "other projects." PERIOD.

I forgot about this for a while... stunned that when I come back weeks and weeks later it still isn't fixed. My opinion of this company has plummeted.

• Sorry, but I have to chime in as well. I just pre-ordered "Back to the Future" and got the game as a free bonus. A free bonus that doesn't work on my video card. Really?? Please fix this now.

• Same identical issue, Windows 7 64 with an nvidia GTX 460.

• @StingingVelvet said: Game breaking bugs should take precedence over "other projects." PERIOD.

I forgot about this for a while... stunned that when I come back weeks and weeks later it still isn't fixed. My opinion of this company has plummeted.

Weeks? Try 4 months. Plenty of time to work on other games but not fix a game breaking bug for which they already have my money. I specifically did NOT pre order, and will NOT buy Back to the Future because of this shit. And I had bought everything outside of the CSI stuff that telltale has done.

Telltale has at least one less paying customer because of this: me. I'm unsubscribing from this thread, as I have no more business with this company.

• @cwilliams said: Weeks? Try 4 months.

Weeks since I last checked on it is what I meant.

If they just could not fix the bug that would be one thing, but to have a fix coming for 4 months and to blatantly say it's not being finished because they're more interested in working on new games for more money... well, that's shitty.

• Dear Telltale:

It has been over five months since people purchased Puzzle Agent only to discover that it doesn't work on newer nVidia graphics cards. It is now time to release the fix for this. Even the mods in the forums have stopped responding because there is nothing else they can say to appease the poor consumers who were cheated out of a game because of this. I also see you are releasing a Wii version of Puzzle Agent. It's very impressive that you have time to port the game to another platform, but still can't find the time to fix the game you've already release to the PC. If you don't stand behind your products, why should we? As a developer myself, I understand the difficulty in fixing bugs at times, but really, over five months? Just fix it already.

• Seriously, why would you offer Puzzle Agent as a bonus to preorder when you KNOW crap like this is happening? Are you trying to alienate potential costumers?

STOP SUCKING!

• Broken for me too...still

• I went to Europe for 2 weeks, and there still hasn't been any progress on this. Wow. Telltale, I like your games, I really do - but given that everything sort of hangs on the Telltale Engine, I'm concerned about future games given the fact that there's been no apparent headway made on this issue. I have to agree with others here - you really should be fixing known issues with what's already out there before you worry about expanding to new platforms. Mistakes happen, but after 5 months, surely this one should have been addressed...

• This is hilarious, you give me a free game that doesn't work. I didn't buy this directly so am not that bothered, but its pretty bad to not fix a critical bug in 5 months.

Fortunately Monkey Island worked and worked 100% for me so I am hopeful on BttF.

But seriously sort this issue out.

Add Comment