User Avatar Image

No Biff?!?

posted by Jtucker1789 on - last edited - Viewed by 856 users

I'm so pumped about this game, I'm gonna pre-order asap! I was just curious with all the behind the scenes videos and information why we haven't heard anything about Biff Tannen, or even a distant Tannen relative. You can't have BTTF without Biff, lol. Is Biff in the game at all???

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, IMDB is really messed up here. I submitted that Lloyd was reprising his role as Doc almost a week ago and it hasn't been updated yet A.J. is already up there. So weird.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@plrichard said: Yeah, IMDB is really messed up here. I submitted that Lloyd was reprising his role as Doc almost a week ago and it hasn't been updated yet A.J. is already up there. So weird.

And their release date is still next week. ;)

Don't count Wilson out just now. There are many more BTTF game announcements to come - I expect November to be full of them, and Tom Wilson might be one among many. After all, he's the professional voice actor. ;)

His blog is awfully quiet. Last entry is from August, and up to that month, he had at least one entry every month in 2010 except June. Maybe he's preparing a very special announcement? Or could be that he just has nothing to tell at the moment... ;)

• I'm not sure what the deal with Tom Wilson is.

He can basically attribute his fame to Back to the Future, but for about a decade now he's been trying to distance himself from BttF. He answers tons of youtube and blog comments except for those that deal with his role as Biff, and on his site he lists everything he's ever done except for Back to the Future.

He also has a song about how much he hates being asked questions about BttF.

I guess being typecast sucks, but if it weren't for Biff he wouldn't be where he is now. I hope he voices Biff in the game because it just isn't Back to the Future without Biff.

• Yeah, IMDB is really messed up here. I submitted that Lloyd was reprising his role as Doc almost a week ago and it hasn't been updated yet A.J. is already up there. So weird.

Yeah I noticed IMDB put up A.J. today, which is strange. They also have James Tolkan credited as Mr. Strickland, lol. No Christopher Lloyd as Doc, though. IMDB doesn't appear to care much about upcoming video games. For that, they're about as reliable as Wikipedia.

• Don't trust what you read on the internet. Seriously. Any information on IMDB about Back to the Future, other than what we've announced is there purely out of speculation. You didn't see the ZZ Top entry on the page did you? lol

• Hahaha did it say they're playing with Marvin Berry and The Starlighters in the game??? lol.

• @Jtucker1789 said: Yeah I noticed IMDB put up A.J. today, which is strange. They also have James Tolkan credited as Mr. Strickland, lol. No Christopher Lloyd as Doc, though. IMDB doesn't appear to care much about upcoming video games. For that, they're about as reliable as Wikipedia.

...What the fuck?

No, seriously, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

A backhanded slam on Wikipedia in comparison to what is essentially a movie-focused Wikipedia. More than that, the Wikipedia article for Back to the Future: The Game actually does have accurate voice actor data.

• Anyone can post on Wikipedia...I can go right now and post an entire article stating that UFO's attacked the Empire State Building last week. Just because one honest person posted about Back to the Future doesn't give Wikipedia credibility.

• I really hope there is a Michael Jackson reference in the game, though that would be awesome =D

• It would suck to not have Thomas Wilson in the game, but I wouldn't be surprised if they'll need to get a voice double for him. I wonder if he'd even release his likeness to be used for the game? It's weird how must he has distanced himself from the franchise. He wasn't even on any of the new documentary that was on the blu-rays...

Add Comment