User Avatar Image

Sam Max Team Fortress 2

posted by OhMan on - last edited - Viewed by 884 users

Hey as you may know Team Fortress 2 held a promotion for Sam & Max and anyone who pre-ordered got limited edition Weapons and a Hat on Team Fortress 2.

I am a Team Fortress 2 player myself, and trading has now been released. I was wondering if anyone here has TF2 and doesn't want their weapons and hat, and would mind trading them to me? I am a collector and I really like trying to get all the items in any particular game!

You can contact me on Steam, my SteamID is: callum24.

This is not a troll, just a sincere request for those who don't care about having TF2 items and would like to help out a stranger.

Thanks for your time,
OhMan.

80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Ash735 said: Bloody hell, it's rather annoying having the Sam & Max items these days, I kept getting Trade request because people want the "Rabbit Hat", NO it's mine!

That's "Lagomorph Hat." ;)

• @Ash735 said: Bloody hell, it's rather annoying having the Sam & Max items these days, I kept getting Trade request because people want the "Rabbit Hat", NO it's mine!

They should give us an option to tag an item "Non-tradeable/I don't want to trade this"

• dear valve, please add the sock crown from maoi better blues in the next update, that is all

• @redm said: dear valve, please add the sock crown from maoi better blues in the next update, that is all

The sock crown is reserved only for the High Priest of the Ocean Chimps. You should only be able to receive it if you accomplish the following:

1. The feet anoint you. (Have a rocketjumping/stickyjumping Soldier/Demoman land on your head.)

2. You perform great miracle to feed your people. (Repeatedly drop Sandviches for teammates.)

3. The map reveals the face of the true High Priest. (Spray a picture that looks exactly like who you're controlling, complete with the specific weapons and hats you're carrying.)

• that third one sounds hard to code
    and the scout should get banang and it should make him be able to slow down time with a right click

• @Varrok said: They should give us an option to tag an item "Non-tradeable/I don't want to trade this"

Seriously, I've the items and I'm too afraid to wear them so I can just play the game.
    However, my fiance's constantly bugging me for them, though I do constantly rub it in her face. I feel bad for her. I told her to pre-order S&M3, but since she just started season 1 she didn't want to. I told her it'd get her items in TF2 and she said she didn't want to ruin the order inwhich she'd complete the games. So, basically, I'm trying to get Sam's head for her (no way in hell I'm giving up mine).

• @Elvenmonk said: Seriously, I've the items and I'm too afraid to wear them so I can just play the game.
    However, my fiance's constantly bugging me for them, though I do constantly rub it in her face. I feel bad for her. I told her to pre-order S&M3, but since she just started season 1 she didn't want to. I told her it'd get her items in TF2 and she said she didn't want to ruin the order inwhich she'd complete the games. So, basically, I'm trying to get Sam's head for her (no way in hell I'm giving up mine).

Don't you mean Max's head?

• Yes, yes I did. However, I'm sure she'd want Sam's head too.

• Please move all trading talk to the new unified thread. Thanks guys!

This discussion has been closed.