264 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mine arrived at 7:30 this morning! whooo.
    The newpaper clipping is amusing, love it guys.
    Still haven't had a chance to play with the dvd, maybe later this afternoon.

• i got mine yesterday, just as i expected: i go on a long car trip, want to take the soundtrack with me and it arrives mere hours after i've started - but, hey, at least i can now just listen to it without having to concentrate on anything else. it sounds brilliant. the file case is just sweet. you guys are awesome. thank you!

• The soundtrack is amazing. I've noticed a few differences between the tracks released and how they are on the soundtrack. Quiet on the set is alot longer and some tracks actually end instead of fading out. I've also noticed some tunes that were taken out of HTR and used in some places. I love it!

• @xChri5x said: The soundtrack is amazing. I've noticed a few differences between the tracks released and how they are on the soundtrack. Quiet on the set is alot longer and some tracks actually end instead of fading out.

That might probably be explained by the fact that they had more time, to my knowledge.

• Yep..I've noticed a few subtle nods to hit the road, awesome stuff! :)

• i just saw that the german version comes with a little highway surfin poster and a few sheets of concept art... why? i would have liked those as well :(

edit: this is what it looks like click

• @Jekill said: i just saw that the german version comes with a little highway surfin poster and a few sheets of concept art... why? i would have liked those as well :(

edit: this is what it looks like click

It's a marketting thing. They want you to buy both versions. Right Emily?;)

• Err... something like that.

Most of the same concepts are up at Summer of Sam & Max. (The retail version does not come with printed concept art; it's on the DVD.)

The biggest thing the retail version has that Telltale's does not is the poster and the behind the scenes video (parts of which TAC has released online). On the flip side, our DVD has stuff that TAC's does not, like the commentaries and the Steve Purcell cover... We just wanted to make sure that everyone got something cool and special, no matter which version they bought.

• @Emily said: Err... something like that.

Most of the same concepts are up at Summer of Sam & Max. (The retail version does not come with printed concept art; it's on the DVD.)

The biggest thing the retail version has that Telltale's does not is the poster and the behind the scenes video (parts of which TAC has released online). On the flip side, our DVD has stuff that TAC's does not, like the commentaries and the Steve Purcell cover... We just wanted to make sure that everyone got something cool and special, no matter which version they bought.

well, thats right, the only thing i am really missing is the little poster. but i gotta say, the telltale purcell cover is way better, i really love that one. and when i see what the retail's got i just have to admit: you guys at telltale simply rock. thank you, and for the quick answer as well!

Add Comment