User Avatar Image

Wrong price in cart for Sam & Max Season Two + Collector's DVD

posted by DeLarge on - last edited - Viewed by 143 users

As I bought Season One and Three earlier I wanted to complete my collection with Season Two for the advertised price of $9.95.
But when I add it to my cart, it costs $29.95. Without the Collector's DVD everything is all right.
Please fix it. Thanks

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Macfly77 said: You would only have to pay the shipping costs on the second order and that's all you would pay for that order.
    To clarify:
    A first order with the $9.95 season would only allow you to download the games and would only cost you $9.95.
    A second order would let you get the DVD for $0.00 plus shipping.

I know that I would not pay double for one item.
    But because this workaround will result in two orders it would mean two payments. That's why I want all items in one order.

• This should be fixed. Are you still having trouble?

• @Amy Lukima said: This should be fixed. Are you still having trouble?

Sorry, It doesn't work for me yet (see attachment).

• @DeLarge said: Sorry, It doesn't work for me yet (see attachment).

I'm sorry about that. I'll let someone know so we can get it fixed. Can you PM your email? I can help you with a solution until the site fix is in place.

• @Amy Lukima said: I'm sorry about that. I'll let someone know so we can get it fixed.

Just FYI: this is happening with ALL the Season + Bonus DVDs. S1, S2, and S3 all are doing this. But once you bought the season you can use the order code to get the DVD free. don't know if that helps any or not...

• Is it possible to just buy the season for $10, then "buy" the DVD for $0? I'm looking to do the same thing for Season 1. I've had the Steam version for a while now and was waiting for the price to get low enough here to get the bonus DVD.

• @Dr_Worm said: Is it possible to just buy the season for $10, then "buy" the DVD for $0? I'm looking to do the same thing for Season 1. I've had the Steam version for a while now and was waiting for the price to get low enough here to get the bonus DVD.

Yes, once you get the Downloadable versions, you can get the DVD for free (plus shipping).

• I like how everybody is so quick to say "just order the digital ones and then come back and order the dvd's later." How about telltale fixes their broken shopping system? These posts are from 10 to 6 days ago and the problem is still not fixed for season two. I'm no expert in e-commerce but I highly doubt it takes 5-10 days to change 3 prices in a shopping system. I love what telltale has done with the S&M franchise from the great games to getting books/prints/shirts/etc made but it's a bit frustrating to get an email saying something is on sale for a limited time and then when you try to purchase the item on sale the store is showing it at full price.

• @Slothboy said: I like how everybody is so quick to say "just order the digital ones and then come back and order the dvd's later." How about telltale fixes their broken shopping system? These posts are from 10 to 6 days ago and the problem is still not fixed for season two. I'm no expert in e-commerce but I highly doubt it takes 5-10 days to change 3 prices in a shopping system. I love what telltale has done with the S&M franchise from the great games to getting books/prints/shirts/etc made but it's a bit frustrating to get an email saying something is on sale for a limited time and then when you try to purchase the item on sale the store is showing it at full price.

This has actually been fixed. :)

• @Slothboy said: I like how everybody is so quick to say "just order the digital ones and then come back and order the dvd's later."

While I agree with you, the idea is to give the people seeking help a workaround, that would get them the same price even though the store was misconfigured. Telling them to "wait until Telltale fixes it" isn't very reassuring and giving them a workaround is much better in my opinion.

Add Comment