User Avatar Image

My Little S&M FP page... with many screenshots and artworks. Need Members too:)

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 406 users

Hi @ all

I'm new here...
till now i was only on the BBE board of theinventory.org but i think Tell Tale is as good (or even better [cause they developed S&MFP]) than BBE...

i just want to be active in both forums :)

and by the way i wanna make a bit promotion for my littel HP. There are many medias about S&M FP on it. I also added a forum since yesterday... and now i need members:)

http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu
Here the forum-direct-link: http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/
I hope you'll enjoy it;)

greets
Hitman

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

even if you don't care about BBE ... you should care about their games... or don't you like A Vampyre Story? or unnamed Project Joe (which i think BBE also will publish one day... casue their already working togehther)

Shouldn't we all care about all news about adventures? and everything about S&M...

*STILLNEEDMEMBERS* www.save-samandmax.de.vu

• I care about A Vampyre Story. I want the next year and a half to see it safely developed and out the door. Once that happens, I may start to appreciate Bad Brain better. ;)

• [quote]I care about A Vampyre Story. I want the next year and a half to see it safely developed and out the door. Once that happens, I may start to appreciate Bad Brain better. ;)[/quote]

I'm also very much looking forward to Vampyre Story. I'll reserve judgement on O4 & I-Jet until I read full reviews when they're finally released.

Personally I hope the BBE internal titles are as brilliant as the teasers and descriptions on bbe's site make them out to be. I really do...

• [quote]I care about A Vampyre Story. I want the next year and a half to see it safely developed and out the door. Once that happens, I may start to appreciate Bad Brain better. ;)[/quote]

Fair enough! :)

• [quote]Personally I hope the BBE internal titles are as brilliant as the teasers and descriptions on bbe's site make them out to be. I really do...[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more...

Story-wise, if you liked Benjamin "Yahtzee" Croshaw's "5 Days a Stranger" or "7 Days a Skeptic", it might interest you that he's working with Wolfgang on the story for Orgastic 4.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

OK, maybe I've been a bit too harsh on BBE. I'll give them a shot. Mmmmaybe that Vampyre story game will be good. Mmmaybe.

As far as my avatar goes, I could almost feel the vibrations.

• [quote]OK, maybe I've been a bit too harsh on BBE. I'll give them a shot. Mmmmaybe that Vampyre story game will be good. Mmmaybe.

As far as my avatar goes, I could almost feel the vibrations.[/quote]

I've given it some thought, and I think I can understand where you might have been coming from. There's certainly no guarantee that any adventure game will be good, no matter how excited people are about it. A lot of crappy games on the market will do that to us, and BBE certainly doesn't have much to show off right now in terms of actual product.

I just like being optomistic about some things, myself. :D
    But not about everything, I admit. Tee-hee... [>:)]
    We will see, though! I hope it doesn't suck either.

• See, I'm rather confident in A Vampyre Story based on the apparent design as well as the talent behind it. I'm certainly thankful Bad Brain is publishing it, but considering past events I'll save the celebrating until when the game is out.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think Vampyre story is going to be great, or at least the art.

EDIT: I joined your forum, looks pretty good.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

To comment on all my other comments...

In my defence, I would like to play the - Dont see much but one picture - card on this. Anybody remember the uh... Forget about the mouse and kat or whatever and look at this thing [ed] we're gonna put out. because we know you guys will buy anything remotely resembling a rodent/canine combo. and why not make it orgastic? i wonder what the hell thats all about? fartstand

Add Comment