User Avatar Image

Give Michael J Fox One Episode!

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Please give M J Fox one episode as a supporting character
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWmkLbYGtY

He can play himself as a older MJ Fox.

This isn't a demand thread, it's a support thread. I think he can do some voice acting for one episode.

No hating, arguing, please. This thread is just a dream idea thread.

Please give him a cameo!
You could easily make everyone happy with just like 5-6 words of dialog. Or 2 sentences to one paragraph. easily.

124 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I second the idea. Give him at least a few lines in one episode.

• You really think it was TellTales' choice ?

They tried to get him, because of his condition, he couldn't do it.

He allowed them to use his likeness, that's already saying much, he trusts them. If he could do it he already would. He can't, get over it.

• @Strayth said: You really think it was TellTales' choice ?

They tried to get him, because of his condition, he couldn't do it.

He allowed them to use his likeness, that's already saying much, he trusts them. If he could do it he already would. He can't, get over it.

I said no hating. No I don't think it's their choice. But I think they could offer him a few lines in a episode and he could take them.

There's no official word that he can't do a few lines, and even that he won't play a future version of the character. No hating, go hate some place else. This is a dream idea thread.

Honestly even without his condition which isn't the official reason,though it's likely, his voice has changed, his voice has matured. But I think he could do a few sentences of dialog as a older, mature Marty, in a cameo.

This game is only going to happen once, this is the last time BTTF will do anything like this. If he can do a few lines then I think he should. He may have rejected a full role but I feel that a cameo is not out of the question.

• @doodo! said: Please give M J Fox one episode as a main supporting character
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWmkLbYGtY

He CAN play himself as a older MJ Fox.

Eh.. I think we're good. If we don't got him for one, we just don't got him for all.

• @doodo! said: I said no hating. No I don't think it's their choice. But I think they could offer him a few lines in a episode and he could take them.

There's no official word that he can't do a few lines, and even that he won't play a future version of the character. No hating, go hate some place else. This is a dream idea thread.

Honestly even without his condition which isn't the official reason,though it's likely, his voice has changed, his voice has matured. But I think he could do a few sentences of dialog as a older, mature Marty, in a cameo.

I don't think there was any hate in it.

Have you seen the presentation of the 25th anniversary edition with MJF in it?
    I sadly doubt MJF would be able to do even a small role.

I really hope they will find one day a cure or better medication for Parkinson's.

• I think he was just fine in his recent LetterMan interview that I posted which was like yesterday.
    @Giant Tope said: Eh.. I think we're good. If we don't got him for one, we just don't got him for all.

?? I don't get it.
    But this isn't going to happen again and if he can do a few lines then I am completely on board for him. I understand he turned down a younger role of himself, that's a hurdle to begin with, alone.
    His voice has changed.

But if he could voice a few parts of himself as a older, mature Marty then by all means let him have one, please.

This won't happen again. As it stands now, it looks like we already don't got him for all. It would be nice to have him for a few lines.

• he also doesnt look THAT bad in the "tales from the future" documentary. he moves and talks a little bit weird, but thats it.

A few sentences should be possible, shouldn't be a problem.

and he also did this reunite-thing with giving interview, photoshooting and stuff, so its not that he cant do anything at all cause of his disease.

• @doodo! said: I think he was just fine in his recent LetterMan interview that I posted which was like yesterday.

I saws that too. I actually thought it was quite taxing to him.
    Hid did very well considering the circumstances, but he cleary had some trouble.

I would have liked him doing a small cameo, but voice acting is also quite tough enough.

I have a huge respect for him and the work he does and can only wish him the best.

• @Elmo said: I saws that too. I actually thought it was quite taxing to him.
    Hid did very well considering the circumstances, but he cleary had some trouble.

I would have liked him doing a small cameo, but voice acting is also quite tough enough.

I have a huge respect for him and the work he does and can only wish him the best.

He's been pretty active lately though, he's been doing a few interviews. I don't have the disorder, I can't directly relate, but if he can do it then I'd really enjoy just a few lines.

He does things, even though there is cleary trouble, and he pulls them off. He is a tough guy. If he would enjoy doing a few lines, could do a few, I think it would totally be worth it for the 25th Anniversary and for every one involved. Just a few lines would be superb.

I only pictured a few lines, in the game, just something to make fan boys and girls smirk and light up.

edit:
    You could easily make everyone happy with just like 5-6 words of dialog. Or 2 sentences to one paragraph. easily.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I swear to god, it's enough now. Enough, enough, enough.

@doodo! said: They can get all of them. Trust me.

@doodo! said: No MJ no pay!

@doodo! said: I bet michael j fox has already recorded his parts for this game. There's no way with the game this close to the end that they would just let things go and then on release day say by the way it's not him...

@doodo! said: Also, I'm suggesting that if they wait to tell me MJ FOX isn't in it I'm just going to be MORE disappointed than if they just come out and say it now that he can't, doesn't want to. I'm ok either way but will be disappointed if they lead me on...

@doodo! said: I'll be first to admit it's sort of childish but i will be a little sad, not because he didn't feel like doing it or couldn't but because we all love him in the role and it would just be great for everyone to have him voice marty one more time.

@doodo! said: I'm really just hoping. Though at the start of this thread I was making assumptions, but out of hope more than precision of any sort.

@doodo! said: The only reason I'd be disappointed is if they let me dream, day dream, hope, which lots of us do, then last moment say it's not him...I can handle the truth, whatever it is.

@doodo! said: I don't care if Marty has Parkinson's or not as a older man! I want him in the game!

@doodo! said: Oh come on any real fan would understand if it wasn't perfect. I'm sure he can handle most of it.

@doodo! said: It just doesn't have any substance, heart, appeal to me if some random guy voices marty.

@doodo! said: I'd like to see him involved in some way but if he can't be then I understand. I'd still really like to see him be involved in a short scene of the future or something.

@doodo! said: I'd love if MJ Fox had just one scene where he was talking to his sound a like.

This discussion has been closed.