User Avatar Image

Give Michael J Fox One Episode!

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Please give M J Fox one episode as a supporting character
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWmkLbYGtY

He can play himself as a older MJ Fox.

This isn't a demand thread, it's a support thread. I think he can do some voice acting for one episode.

No hating, arguing, please. This thread is just a dream idea thread.

Please give him a cameo!
You could easily make everyone happy with just like 5-6 words of dialog. Or 2 sentences to one paragraph. easily.

124 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Vainamoinen said: I swear to god, it's enough now. Enough, enough, enough.

This is in the moment. Those are past discussions. I physically can't respond to all of those. At this moment and in the future, :p, I'd like, even if just a small role, to have MJ Fox do 2 lines or 6 words. Even if it's there just to make fans laugh and enjoy the experience more. It doesn't have to be stressful and so serious. This is a fun project! It's a anniversary too! It's meant for fans, it's meant to be fun, why not if possible have M J Fox try a few short lines? Even if it's just a small cameo I'd be in love!

You shouldn't swear to God, taking the Lord's name in vain is a sin, don't you know?

• @doodo! said: You could EASILY make everyone happy with just like 5-6 words of dialog. Or 2 sentences to one paragraph. EASILY.

If MJF wants to do a cameo, I'm all up for it.

My worry is that people start to expect and demand too much from this game.

As I said, I'm all up for it, but I would have avoided the capital words in your initial post.
    I'm sorry to be arguing with you over this, but kind of demand it in the end TTG to be more active on this (not on purpose, but you do sadly).

But to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if TTG already asked MJF for a cameo as he is one of the big stars of the movie and no sane company would not try to involve him.
    We just have to wait and see.

EDIT:
    JAYSUS, seeing all the quotes of you from Vainamoinen, I think you actually demmand it on purpose now. So far I have only seen this thread. which was really the most harmless so far.
    Honestly, please stop now.

• @Elmo said: If MJF wants to do a cameo, I'm all up for it.

My worry is that people start to expect and demand too much from this game.

As I said, I'm all up for it, but I would have avoided the capital words in your initial post.
    I'm sorry to be arguing with you over this, but kind of demand it in the end TTG to be more active on this (not on purpose, but you do sadly).

But to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if TTG already asked MJF for a cameo as he is one of the big stars of the movie and no sane company would not try to involve him.
    We just have to wait and see.

No more caps. I don't think people should demand too much. I'm not trying to ask for alot myself. I'm just trying to compromise, realistically, and think this could work and really make a fun project that has fans excited even more amazing. This shouldn't be a menacing project, the team shouldn't be demeaning. I'm sure TTG has went to MJ Fox. I'm sure they are nice people who respect him in the up most. I'm sure this is a fun project and it's open to cameos. Why wouldn't they be open to cameos? ?It's for fun, it's the 25th anniversary. There shouldn't be immense stress and agitation. I highly doubt there is. A cameo is usually harmless...

If he can do a few lines, then I think that's good enough for most to all fans. It's a compromise and I think it could really work. Even if it's just one or two lines of witty dialog. That's good enough for most fans.

edit:
    So what? I'm excited, I'm a fan. I'm not demanding anything, even if I've been forward in the past. Fans have an idea of what they want from a game, some times they get carried away. I think a cameo is a good and fun idea.
    If it's possible, I'd love to see it.

• @doodo! said: No more caps. I don't think people should demand too much. I'm not trying to ask for alot myself. I'm just trying to compromise, realistically, and think this could work and really make a fun project that has fans excited even more amazing. This shouldn't be a menacing project, the team shouldn't be demeaning. I'm sure TTG has went to MJ Fox. I'm sure they are nice people who respect him in the up most. I'm sure this is a fun project and it's open to cameos. Why wouldn't they be open to cameos? ?It's for fun, it's the 25th anniversary.

But if he can do a few lines, then I think that's good enough for most to all fans. It's a compromise and I think it could really work. Even if it's just one or two lines of witty dialog. That's good enough for most fans.

edit:
    So what? I'm excited, I'm a fan. I'm not demanding anything, even if I've been forward in the past. Fans have an idea of what they want from a game, some times they get carried away. I think a cameo is a good and fun idea. If it's possible, I'd love to see it.

Dude, just relax. The first episode hasn't even been released yet. A cameo could be a surprise announcement one day or it could never happen.
    Maybe MJF simply said no. Respect the fact that not everything you want will happen.

Just let it be. I'm pretty sure TTG got your message by now.
    The more you push this the less respect you show towards MJF and TTG.

Anyway, I'm out of this thread.

• I am excited for this project and if I didn't respect TTG or BTTF ( A Franchise MJ Fox is responsible for making amazing) then I wouldn't be as excited.

Trust me, I'm very aware that everything I want wont happen. Just ask my invisible girl friend named Jenny...

• @doodo! said: Just ask my invisible girl friend named Jenny...

Claudia-Jenny or Elisabeth-Jenny?

i like claudia-jenny more, but the most i like lea thompson. and she's still hot, just look at her in the "tales from the future" documentary. damn.

edit: and claudia just looks like miss botox right now. kinda awful.

• @doodo! said: This is in the moment. Those are past discussions. I physically can't respond to all of those. At this moment and in the future, :p, I'd like, even if just a small role, to have MJ Fox do 2 lines or 6 words. Even if it's there just to make fans laugh and enjoy the experience more. It doesn't have to be stressful and so serious. This is a fun project! It's a anniversary too! It's meant for fans, it's meant to be fun, why not if possible have M J Fox try a few short lines? Even if it's just a small cameo I'd be in love!

You shouldn't swear to God, taking the Lord's name in vain is a sin, don't you know?

Oh god, seriously, do give it a rest. Yes we'd all want MJ to be in the game. Yes we all wish MJ didn't have parkinsons. Yes we all wish MJ didn't name his son Blanket. But it's not going to happen, so just give it a rest. Be glad they got such a good voice actor that can mimic him well.

• Here is the post that should end this discussion lol. =P

What people somehow miss to realize and notice is that Parkinsons didn't just affect Michael's phsysical movement(which people are obviously convinced about that it shouldn't hinder voice recordings which I believe to still be a short assumption) but also heavily his speech. Look at any interview. Yes he can talk, yes he is easy to understand but has he ever produced a clean sentence? No, he has to stutter he hampers there is irregularity in his tone.

To do a recording of a game which is heavy on dialogue, it's going to take him too much effort and energy to deliver the lines in a way he feels need to.

• btw. where's the "NOO!!" in the poll?

and as the second choice is "YES, if he can", does this mean the "YES!!!" means acutally"YES!! even if he cant do it, i dont care, fu u all" ??

• @Cyphox said: btw. where's the "NOO!!" in the poll?

and as the second choice is "YES, if he can", does this mean the "YES!!!" means acutally"YES!! even if he cant do it, i dont care, fu u all" ??

I believe no is classified as hatin'.

This discussion has been closed.