User Avatar Image

Final showdown (xxx VS Max)

posted by bugsplee2.0 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

I'm confused on how to defeat Charlie Ho-Tep in the psychic battle at the end...

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @tbm1986 said: Got it immediately after I last posted in this thread but hopefully those hints will help others. Had to play the last bit through again to catch who played Charlie. Boy, Roger Jackson had his work cut out almost as much as David Nowlin and William Kasten, the difference being Jackson had more than two different voices.

    My, my! What a setup we have for the final episode! Are Yog-Soggoth and Papierwaite dead? How will Girl Stinky get off the platform? Does anyone in the city have any bit of knowhow to defeat Junior Max? Can we play Max at all? Will Momma Bosco grow her hair back? Will Harry Moleman ever manage to woo a lady?


    You should have put the last paragraph in spolier tags.

  • @Masta23 said: You should have put the last paragraph in spolier tags.

    Not really. Anyone who reads that far will see how to get there anyway and will probably have seen the ending.

  • @chrisff1989 said: Did you really have to give the thread this name? I came because I needed some minor hint about the cloning and you ruined the villain surprise.

    ??

    Dude... it says "Final showdown". If that's not gonna contain spoilers, I dunno what would.

  • The thread's title got changed. First it was "Charlie vs. Max" IIRC.

  • @Hassat Hunter said: The thread's title got changed. First it was "Charlie vs. Max" IIRC.

    Well even that title doesn't even hint at the subject being cloning.

  • @tbm1986 said: Well even that title doesn't even hint at the subject being cloning.

    That kind of a title would punish anyone uninformed, even while gazing through the Sam and Max category.

  • @bugsplee2.0 said: I'm confused on how to defeat Charlie Ho-Tep in the psychic battle at the end...


    Spoilers. Its really easy when you do it to defeat charlie, just make sam change the song to the one with charlie in it, mind read him then transform into charlie using the rhino plasty then when he uses the destroyer use the charlie ability and make that guy charlie hates voice come out of the toy box! (i cant remember the guys name, he is the one who is in papierweight.)

  • User Avatar Image
    jaz

    I'm having trouble with this one because I can't select Sam to mind read him. I must be missing something really basic. When as Max I can mind read Charlie unsuccessfully, but can't see Sam to mind read him. Clicking on the switch characters thing doesn't work for mind reading either. Suggestions on what I'm overlooking?

    Thanks

  • @jaz said: I'm having trouble with this one because I can't select Sam to mind read him. I must be missing something really basic. When as Max I can mind read Charlie unsuccessfully, but can't see Sam to mind read him. Clicking on the switch characters thing doesn't work for mind reading either. Suggestions on what I'm overlooking?

    Thanks


    Click 'n' Drag

  • User Avatar Image
    jaz

    Thank you :) I knew it would be something simple!

Add Comment