User Avatar Image

Will there be Team Fortress 2 Items?

posted by ClanLord on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

well my friend bought 5 copies for all his accounts, cuz he thinks there will be TF2 items..

can someone please confirm? thanks

134 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @JohnJohn said: Will the Dangeresque Too's Glasses be a Misc item? So i can use it with my Purple Hallmark

Yep :D I want the License to Maim right this moment, Oh God, two months ago I wanted this game so bad, now with all these bets being raised, and an excellent story unfolding, OH GOD I NEED IT NOW!!!! : :D :D :D

• @NameOfUser said: Wait, I spot a goof. Those shades don't belong to Dangeresque. They belong to Dangeresque, too?

Oh wait, now I get why they're for the Demoman. They're supposed to be like Kanye West shades, right?

Given that the Sniper by default basically has the Dangeresque shades, and the Heavy can already unlock similar ones, it made sense to do the Dangeresque, Too? glasses as the unlock for Strong Bad.

• Will purchasing from Telltale just be a code to unlock it on steam? I've got some money leftover in my Steam wallet thingy and if that's the case I may as well just buy on there.

• @Ray-The-Sun said: Will purchasing from Telltale just be a code to unlock it on steam? I've got some money leftover in my Steam wallet thingy and if that's the case I may as well just buy on there.

Apparently, yes (Read the first page!)

• @seibert999 said: what if you do not have TF2

1) Go here.
    2) Insert money into computer.
    3) Enjoy.

• Oh here is something.

It says that to earn the items, you have to win them within the game.

Now I know that you are trying well on the whole both ways system for steam. So basicaly will it be
    A.Get a code for steam, then play that version for the weps.
    B.You will get a code for the weps. on the telltale version.
    C.Both.

• @Jake said: All customers will get the TF2 items, both TTG direct customers and Steam customers.

Does this apply to only the unlockables? Or both the unlockables and the pre-order visor?

• When do we get the codes for Steam?

• @Coolgamer said: When do we get the codes for Steam?

I think we already got the codes for steam, when we purchased it. Didn't we?

I'm more curious as to where we go to claim the items when the game finally comes out. If we have to win them in game, I'm totally fine with that too, just want to know how they'll be transferred to our steam account if we have purchased on TTG.

• @Carnage(^) said: I think we already got the codes for steam, when we purchased it. Didn't we?

If they gave us a steam code for the game then I don't know where it is since it's not in my email.

I preordered it from PAX, and registered the code I got on the TTG site.

That code did not work on Steam when I tried it prior.

Add Comment